10 Questions: Roy Benthall

Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

10 Questions: Roy Benthall

#1 Post by Ghosts »

Please note: Yes, you're all getting bored. But, then again, the Bears could lose 7 in a row and then we wouldn't be in a such a good mood. Hence, we'd stop doing this allegedly funny stuff and start crying and wailing about seeing Ollie Morris in our dreams. And who wants that? But until then, we've got another "10 questions" for you. Today is Second Baseman Roy Benthall.

1. Who besides the Bears is the toughest team in PEBA?

The Hitmen. People say they are swooning a bit, but I don't believe it.

2. If you were going to share a Lean Cuisine with a member of the Aurora Borealis who would it be?

LF Hector Martinez. He's from Bixby, Oklahoma and I'm President of the Bill Bixby fanclub! What are the odds!?

3. What are your strengths?

I sulk until I'm placed at the top of the order...and then when I am I mash.

4. What are your weaknesses?

I sulk until I'm placed at the top of the order...and then everyone hates me for being a sulker.

5. Bob Evans or Denny's?

(singing) "...down on the farm!"

6. Parachute Pants or Michael Jackson Zipper Jacket?

Skinny keyboard tie.

7. Favorite Jack Cobb moment?

I was born on Malta and I convinced him that "The Maltese Falcon" was written about me.

8. Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama?

Why don't you ask me about the Maltese elections?

9. Manager Aric Kinast's best quality?

Being wise enough to put me at the top of the order.

10. Favorite spot to visit when playing in Canton?

Art's Jewelers: no finer place for bling. Allen Meltzer knows how to hook a man up.
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#2 Post by Ghosts »

Major love for the Commish on the Meltzer link...I haven't seen that guys face in 10 years!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

Bears wrote:Major love for the Commish on the Meltzer link...I haven't seen that guys face in 10 years!
Believe me, I'm having great fun linking these articles! :grin:
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#4 Post by Coqui »

I love reading the Canton question in each of these. It's kind of cool to hear about the big stars frequenting the places I see every day.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by John »

You're frequenting Art's Jeweler's every day? Alan Meltzer and your wife must love you! ;)
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Ghosts »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:You're frequenting Art's Jeweler's every day? Alan Meltzer and your wife must love you! ;)
can i just add how funny it is to be seeing an extended discussion about allen meltzer. he's a friend of my parents and the only jeweler i know in canton...and now, well....this is awesome.
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#7 Post by Coqui »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:You're frequenting Art's Jeweler's every day? Alan Meltzer and your wife must love you! ;)
No No. The stars frequent, I drive by. I'm fairly certain my wife loves me despite that.

Return to “League News and Articles”