Welcome, new owners!

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome, new owners!

#1 Post by John »

I'd like to welcome our newest owners to PEBA!

Jon Hause, previously the Director of Player Development, is taking over as GM of the Kentucky Thoroughbreds. Jon is facing quite a challenge - Kentucky's troubles are well-documented - but I have every confidence he's up to the task. Read about Jon's ascent to Thoroughbreds head honcho here.

Jeff Williams is part of a new ownership group that's stepped in to fill the vacuum in Fargo created by the sudden and mysterious departure of the Dinosaurs previous owner, Seth Harlow. Jeff will be taking over as acting GM. Like Jon, Jeff appears ready to tackle a franchise that's a bona fide reclamation project. Read how Jeff's ownership group rescued baseball in Fargo here.

I hope everyone will make our two new owners feel right at home. Remember that every time a new owner comes on board, trade opportunities start popping up. Owners can use our Trade Block forum for global announcements on what they're looking for/offering. For more personal negotiations, turn to our One-Click PM page to send private messages to owners who have what you're after.

Because we were able to get Jon and Jeff on board so quickly, I'm going to schedule our next sim for Thursday, Nov. 29 @ 9:00 EST. This will give everyone over a week to prepare. I'll be going into greater detail on some of the moves you can make here on the forums starting tomorrow, so check back often!

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”