USCBA/IF player pictures are up

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

USCBA/IF player pictures are up

#1 Post by John »

While you're waiting for tonight's updated file, you can download a pack of pictures for all our college and high school teams. All 40 USCBA and 20 IF teams now have colors, jerseys and caps that mirror their real-life counterparts. The file weighs in at 36MB, so it's not as big as I thought it'd be.

Install these pictures into your "..\PEBA.lg\news\html\images" directory, overwriting any images that may have been there. Then sit back and get ready for the first box scores in PEBA history!
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#2 Post by Tyler »

Will "update league file" automatically get this file? Or do I need to add it separately?
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

You should download it separately. I'm trying to keep the big picture files apart from the league file to keep the download size down for those on dialup (*cough* CODGERS *cough*).
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Denny »

Hmmm....I'm going to have to turn up the volume on my hearing aid; I could've sworn I heard someone mention my name in a disparaging manner! :evil:
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hmmm

#5 Post by Reg »

is there any other way to mention it?
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Tyler »

In re-installing the file, I seem to have lost the standard set of player pictures. Can I still find this on the league page somewhere?
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Post by John »

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to take the links for our picture packs off the main page and put them into the "Important Software" section. Should make things neater.

The links to both PEBA and USCBA/IF player pictures will be up in Important Software in just a minute.

EDIT: Picture links are up at Important Software and off the main page.
Last edited by John on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Tyler »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to take the links for our picture packs off the main page and put them into the "Important Software" section. Should make things neater.

The links to both PEBA and USCBA/IF player pictures will be up in Important Software in just a minute.
Thank you, commish! You're awesome. Now I can get back to staring dreamily at my players' faces.

Wait - what? That was out loud?
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Tyler »

What directory do I need to put the standard pictures in? I've tried two different ones, and neither worked. :-o
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#10 Post by John »

Put the pictures in your "../news/html/images" folder, overwriting anything that might have been there.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#11 Post by Tyler »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:Put the pictures in your "../news/html/images" folder, overwriting anything that might have been there.
Thanks, commish! That worked. I tried it before and it didn't. Weird. Either way, they're back. :o

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”