PEBA's First "Injury"

Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PEBA's First "Injury"

#1 Post by Denny »

I notice that Charleston's Jamie Bayles is out with the flu. :-P I hope he stays away from my guys until he's fully recovered :-x
Longshoremen

Re: PEBA's First "Injury"

#2 Post by Longshoremen »

Codgers wrote:I notice that Charleston's Jamie Bayles is out with the flu. :-P I hope he stays away from my guys until he's fully recovered :-x
Good catch.
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Denny »

Yeah, it's weird--on the website it doesn't show up on any injury list, or even the individual player's page (except to say that he is day-to-day)....only the main Charleston team page that I happened to surf past and notice it.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Tyler »

I was searching free agents and saw that one of them has the flu, too.

Watch out for SARS! 8)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by John »

See, this is what happens when we start lettin' all these foreign-types across the border, with their crazy hats and their "salsa" music. No-good disease carries, the lot o' them! Go back to Ontario with the rest of your dirty Mexican pals, Jamie Bayles!

At least they do the jobs us Americans don't want to do: play professional baseball. Wait, that actually sounds like a fun job...
James Bowman

#6 Post by James Bowman »

I'd appreciate it if you gentlemen would refrain from disparaging my centerfielder any more than you have already. The Statesmen are looking into rumors that Bayles was seen around New Years celebrating his new contract with a large flock of geese.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”