Create a Prospect!!!

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Shinkansen

Re: Create a Prospect!!!

#46 Post by Shinkansen »

Jason
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shinkansen

#47 Post by Shinkansen »

Shannon, looks like the injury slowed you down this year, 2016 will be a big year for you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shinkansen

#48 Post by Shinkansen »

Will
Shinkansen

#49 Post by Shinkansen »

'Mighty' Sparks, taken with the 4th pick by the Padres, looks like you and Shannon are the future of the Padres!
Shinkansen

#50 Post by Shinkansen »

Mark,

When I made your guy, I thought he was the top prospect in the class, but for some reason the Mariners are developing him slowly and he seems to be stalling out :shake:
Shinkansen

#51 Post by Shinkansen »

My guy, for some reason I was in the 'pen all year, but the results were good :)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#52 Post by John »

I'm totally loving watching play out. :geek:
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Steel Dragons

#53 Post by Steel Dragons »

Damn the Mariners!!! :shake: :shake: :shake:
Steel Dragons

#54 Post by Steel Dragons »

any updates?
Shinkansen

#55 Post by Shinkansen »

Steel Dragons wrote:any updates?
Yes, tonight. Sorry for the delay :cry:
Shinkansen

#56 Post by Shinkansen »

2016 Simulation is complete, still need to take the screenshots and post them. They will be up within the hour as I'm working on an AP Biology paper :(
Shinkansen

#57 Post by Shinkansen »

UPDATES! Sorry for the delay everyone!

First up, Shannon Franklin, the new ACE of the San Diego Padres. Fully recovered from his injury, 2016 was a breakout campaign for the young flamethrower.
Shinkansen

#58 Post by Shinkansen »

'Mighty' Mitch Sparks is up next!

Mitch flew through the Padres system after being taken 4th overall in the 2015 draft! Possessing very good contact skills and defense, Sparks will anchor this Padres infield for years!
Shinkansen

#59 Post by Shinkansen »

'Sidewinder'

Well, the guy I once considered to be the top prospect in this thing has yet to make it out of A ball. Blame it on the Mariners!
Shinkansen

#60 Post by Shinkansen »

Jason J Warnke

Speed Machine! 50+ SB and a breakout campaign!

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”