Compare your team to a past, present, or future MLB Team

Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Compare your team to a past, present, or future MLB Team

#1 Post by Reg »

Just for fun, look at your roster and see if it compares to a real life counter part which played in the past, or is playing now, or one you think will occur in the near future....

For my team I am going with the '94-'96 Braves because of the tremendous pitching, and solid hitting

:)
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by John »

I'm going to go with the current-day NY Mets. Like them, my team has a mix of exciting young talent, aged veterans, and one superstar in the middle of the lineup (Beltran for the Mets, Weaver for the Borealis). Also like the Mets, my team has a mighty high payroll. A final similarity: Just like the Mets, I expect that my high payroll won't buy me entry into the post-season. :-P
Matt
VIP
VIP

#3 Post by Matt »

2001 Yankees

veteran big 3 at the top of the rotation, and may spend the rest of the season auditioning guys at the 4th and 5th spots (though my early season faith in Herrera and Ornelas is paying off). Young stud at 2b, good defense up the middle, mix of speed and power throughout the lineup, though most of my guys will be lucky to crack the top 5 on the leaderboards. Stud closer, good setup man, decent middle inning bullpen.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”