Create a Prospect!!!

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Shinkansen

Re: Create a Prospect!!!

#106 Post by Shinkansen »

Cyclones wrote:Damn, what are my career earnings to date? Interesting I'm now a LF!!

Also where do I rank all-time in SB for active players???
In his career, 2B-LF Jason J. Warnke has earned $5.62M. If you include his signing bonus from the draft, he's made $10.02M.

Of all the active major leaguers, Warnke is 9th in stolen bases.
Shinkansen

#107 Post by Shinkansen »

Longshoremen wrote:
Shinkansen wrote: SP Jay 'Beav' Wells

Once a highly touted SP prospect, Wells has turned into just another reliever. Before coming over to Texas in a trade, Wells was closing out games for the Marlins.
Hmmmm. Would I get paid more as a starter or as a closer? I need to talk to my agent. . .

The good thing is that with 3+ years of Major League service time, I'm at least 30% of the way to a major league pension. :bang:

Charlie, let me just say how much I am enjoying this. Thanks for doing it.
No problem, I'm actually really enjoying doing this too! ;-D
Steel Dragons

#108 Post by Steel Dragons »

You should do this when 15 comes out :)

I did already buy OOTP15 :)
Shinkansen

#109 Post by Shinkansen »

Steel Dragons wrote:You should do this when 15 comes out :)

I did already buy OOTP15 :)
Hopefully these prospects will all be done by the time OOTP 15 comes out, then I'll start a new one.

I too already bought OOTP 15, but the first thing I always do is a dynasty, then I start messing around with things and seeing what I can do. After I've started my dynasty, I'll do this for OOTP 15 ;-D

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”