Waiver claim reminder + notes

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Waiver claim reminder + notes

#1 Post by John »

Remember that 3:00 PM EST is the deadline to get your waiver claims in. If you already have a claim in, keep an eye on the waiver claim forum to make sure it isn't trumped by an owner with higher priority! It'll probably take a few times through to get the hang of the system, but eventually it should become pretty cut-and-dry.

I also wanted to mention that, while I indicated we'd be hearing back on free agent contract offers Thursday, the greater likelihood is that it will actually be tonight when you get the results. So you've got an extra reason to tune in this evening!

I brought up the importance of the DFA list but neglected to explain how to check it in-game. Click on the "Transactions" button at the bottom of your screen (the middle button in the "Team" menu). You'll see four windows showing different rosters/lists in your organization, each with a pull-down menu at the top. Click on any of those pull-down menus and select "Players Designated for Assignment". Remember that anybody you've traded for is on this list, so make sure to move them to the roster you want them on!

Finally, if you ever find that you've made a goof making your moves that you can't undo, your best bet is to re-import the league file. This will revert your team back to the state it was in immediately following the last sim. You'll lose any moves you've made but you'll also correct your error. This will only help with moves made during the current between-sims period!

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”