10 Questions For the Bears - Pat Lilly

Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

10 Questions For the Bears - Pat Lilly

#1 Post by Ghosts »

Please note: When post-season gets a little closer, the Bears plan on bringing exciting play-off previews and game-by-game recaps. But until then, we're going to continue to introduce our players via the "10 questions" format. Today is Right Fielder (and $20 million dollar a year earner), Pat Lilly

1. Who besides the Bears is the toughest team in PEBA?

I only care about 3 teams: the 3 that passed on me in the draft. Duluth, Aurora and whoever picked 3rd. I forget who that was, but that's probably because they aren't any good.

2. If you were going to share a Lean Cuisine with a member of the Aurora Borealis who would it be?

C Robin Fujimoto. Dude has a "91" greed rating and weighs 208 pounds. In other words, Lean Cuisine (if bought from Marc's in bulk) is likely his favorite meal.

3. What are your strengths?

Baseball, my good looks and I'm modest.

4. What are your weaknesses?

I spread myself too thin. Whether it be community service, visiting hospitals, or donating half my salary to charity.

5. Bob Evans or Denny's?

Cracker Barrel.

6. Parachute Pants or Michael Jackson Zipper Jacket?

Parachute pants. Um, have you seen my quads? I'd look awesome.

7. Favorite Jack Cobb moment?

The time he tried to claim minor leaguer Jeff Cobb as a dependent on his tax returns.

8. Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama?

Dennis!

9. Manager Aric Kinast's best quality?

It's a little known fact, but he has more innate knowledge on how to perfectly feather one's hair than anyone I've ever met.

10. Favorite spot to visit when playing in Canton?

Joe's bar on 6th street. Still my favorite jukebox of all time.
Badgers

#2 Post by Badgers »

I like #7. :lol:
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Tyler »

I still can't figure out why the heck Duluth passed on Pat. :-?
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by John »

Or why I passed on him! Yuma was the other team that passed. To be fair, the players that Duluth and Yuma took have done quite well for themselves. Both Yoshino Miyata and Mel Kennedy are All-Stars, so I'm sure they've got no complaints. And I'm very happy with Salvador Bernal's development... and his reasonable salary!

Return to “League News and Articles”