Welcome to PEBA!

Badgers

#16 Post by Badgers »

Everything looks good over here.
sandgnatswk

#17 Post by sandgnatswk »

Finally figured out how to register and signon :) :D This is Wayne. We are in and ready to go. Thanks for all the effort John, I know it's a lot of work.
klewis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#18 Post by klewis »

The Featherheads are offically over Forum Login issues and ready to go.
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#19 Post by DanD »

The All Blacks are ready to roll.
Bill
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#20 Post by Bill »

I'm in. Sorry for the delay in response; I had a lot more free time when I was in college. Constitution looks good; I appreciate all the hard work John.
Longshoremen

#21 Post by Longshoremen »

I'm here.
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

New Orleans Trendsetters

#22 Post by Reg »

Read the constitution and looking forward to competing with you guys
:grin:
Last edited by Reg on Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#23 Post by Duane »

I read the Constitution and agree with it. Can't wait to get started!
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Thoroughbreds Hire New GM

#24 Post by Duane »

Rusty Nobs reporting on recent activity in Kentucky:

In a flury of postal activity, the Thoroughbreds announce the hiring of Duane Rudis to fill the vacant position of GM. Duane hails form the Northern most reaches of the vast Illinois wilderness (ok, corn fields). He and the Kentucky ownership have come to an agreement where he will take the reigns of the disillusioned and overly abused franchise. Mr Rudis reports that as part of his agreement he will be working mostly from the dimly-lit basement of his home in Northern Illinois.

Team spokesman Winnie Whipple reports that Duan'e first order of business is to "trot the red line" ... Duane was quaoted as saying "What th..." and 'Who the f..." and in a last word "I need some aspirin, get me some f<beep>...aspirin!!!!!" Neeless to say he has his hands full of manuer
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#25 Post by John »

Welcome to Duane Rudis, our newest PEBA member. Duane is taking over as GM of the Kentucky Thoroughbreds. As you all know, Kentucky's off to a bumpy start and is facing an early rebuilding challenge. It's a credit to Duane that he's prepared to tackle the task of making the Thoroughbreds a force to be reckoned with.

Early indications are that Duane will be very active in the trade market. I encourage all owners to entertain his offers or, better yet, make some offers of your own. And there's something in it for you, too... the first owner to swing a trade with Duane will receive 5 bonus CPs. So if you could use a 2B like Morihiro Takaki, a SP like Alfredo Pinto, or just about anything else... what are you waiting for? Use our One-Click PM feature to get in touch with the Thoroughbreds right away!

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”