Torment: Tides of Numenera

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Simon
Triple-A
Triple-A

Torment: Tides of Numenera

#1 Post by Simon »

Have any of you guys tried this game already? Its in an early access on steam since 26 january.
I'll probably buy it regardless and it will be one of the very few games (or maybe the only one?) i bought before official release. Its Torment after all.
Also reviews on steam are good so far, despite optimalisation and bugs problems, which are expected in early access..
Simon Kuliszewski
Proud General Manager of San Antonio Calzones de Laredo
Since mid 2020 (268-293 .477)
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera

#2 Post by Evas »

Calzones wrote:Have any of you guys tried this game already? Its in an early access on steam since 26 january.
I'll probably buy it regardless and it will be one of the very few games (or maybe the only one?) i bought before official release. Its Torment after all.
Also reviews on steam are good so far, despite optimalisation and bugs problems, which are expected in early access..
I bought this one back in the kick starter days. I have been getting the development updates. Everything looks great. They are doing this the right way.

I'll probably wait to install it until everything is a little more ironed out. But I have seen nothing that tells me this will be anything but an amazing game.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera

#3 Post by John »

Evas wrote:I bought this one back in the kick starter days. I have been getting the development updates. Everything looks great. They are doing this the right way.

I'll probably wait to install it until everything is a little more ironed out. But I have seen nothing that tells me this will be anything but an amazing game.
What Kevin said. I'm too excited for a true Planescape: Torment follow-up to dilute my experience by playing an alpha version of the game. Instead, I'll wait patiently for the final product to release. (And by "patiently," I mean "tearing my hair out.) !+)
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”