Franchise Hockey Manager 2 out now

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Cole
All-Star
All-Star

Franchise Hockey Manager 2 out now

#1 Post by Cole »

Hi all,

As you all may know, I'm the PR/marketing manager for Franchise Hockey Manager 2, which came out on Sept. 28.

Until Oct. 5, it's 25% off at US$29.99, so for any hockey fans, jump on it now while you can!

It's actually been a pretty smooth release so far with lots of positive comments and the most resounding one being people saying it's much, much, much better than the original - which of course was the goal.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if any of you have the game already and want to share some thoughts, that would be great.

Here's the newsletter announcement complete with ordering details for those who might be interested:

http://cdnsite.ootpdevelopments.com/newsletters/nl0170/
Cole
Kalamazoo Badgers GM
2016 - Present.
Post 838+
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Franchise Hockey Manager 2 out now

#2 Post by John »

I've had a chance to toy around with this year's version. It seems like a nice step forward for the franchise. It's a shame that the fictional league side had to take a backseat, but the upside is a much improved match engine that makes playing out the games a ton more enjoyable. It's worth checking out, for sure.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Nigel
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Franchise Hockey Manager 2 out now

#3 Post by Nigel »

Cole, I'm OK with the general principles of hockey having been involved in UK hockey in the '80s but don't really understand the ins and outs of NHL contact /finance / farm team relationships? Is their any good primer you could point me in the direction of?
Nigel Laverick

GM San Antonio Calzones de Laredo 2035 - . . .

Former Commish, PEBA & LRS GM

nigel3123@gmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”