Board Games

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Alleghenies
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Board Games

#1 Post by Alleghenies »

Are any of you members of the BoardGameGeek website? I've kind of just re-discovered board games and while I've had Agricola for a long time, I am getting back into them instead of PC games where I just end up wasting time not spending it with my wife. I've known about the site for a long time but just now signed up. User profile is here.

I'm just looking for more friends to follow over there and wondered if any of you were and if anyone wanted to discuss games. I just traded away my Race for the Galaxy(and 2 expansions) for Robinson Crusoe, a wonderfully difficult co-op board game.
Gregory Abcarian
General Manager
West Virginia
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Board Games

#2 Post by Lions »

Check out this thread. I have a BGG account under the name fhomess. I wouldn't say I'm active over there, but I do occasionally update my game ratings.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Leones »

I'm a member! :) (Timely post as it reminded me to make a donation for 2014)

My profile here

The thing I love about boardgames is that they last forever. Unlike computer games which die with new OSs and upgrades. Some of the games I own I've been playing since I was a teen.
Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#4 Post by Coqui »

I just updated the other post that Frank linked above with three new titles.
James
GM San Juan Coqui

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”