Mafia Bloodbath! Day 3

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mafia Bloodbath! Day 3

#1 Post by Lions »

Day 3

That night, a dark figure strolled confidently
down the street with his dagger in hand.

From the opposite direction, another dark
figure did roughly the same.

They met in front of the Palace Cinema.

"That's not a very impressive dagger," said the
figure on the left.

"Ah, that's just for show," came the reply.
"I also have this fine short sword."

"This is much better, even, then your dagger."

"Ah, but I also have a gladius that is superior to your short sword."

"Well," the figure on the right countered,
"Perhaps my scimitar will convince you."

"A fine one that is," the left hand figure
observed. "A shame that my golden
excalibur blade puts even that scimitar to shame."

"I must say," the right hand figure
continued, "that is impressive. I see
your excalibur and raise you
one plasma blade."

"And with that, I have business to attend to."

Later that night, one of the dark
figures found himself standing over a
decapitated Boots Rambleshanks.

"Convenient of them to have carpeted
this place red. I wonder if that other guy
had a katana, too?"

That other guy, was busy hiding behind some
plants as Cisco Happycakes came strolling by.

"Ah ha!" he cried as he jumped out and struck
Cisco with a his stone goblin sword.

"You know," Cisco replied as the blade bounced
harmlessly of his armor. "A nice little dagger like
this works much better against what I'm wearing."

"Eh... forget that."

The dark figure pulled out a particle blaster...

... and began to disintegrate
Cisco's head from inside his helmet.

In a matter of seconds, Cisco was no more.

Rules
  1. Each player will be given a character to play who will be aligned with either the Loyalists, the Traitors, or niether. The loyalists win when all non-loyalists have been eliminated and there is at least one loyalist player alive. The traitors win when the traitors outnumber the loyalists or there is only one of each left. Players of other affiliations will have their win condition outlined in their roles.
  2. Each player will recieve a role PM containing your win condition and what you can do at night. You may not quote your role PM in any form.
  3. A game day will last approximately 24 hours. You may not vote. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will also last 24 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host within the first 12 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of departed players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. If you are dead, act like it!
  6. You may not edit your posts. Editing a post will result in immediate death.
  7. Any interpretation of rules that require clarification is at the hosts discretion and the host's word is final. Questions should be directed to the host via PM.
  8. All character alignment and roles have been randomized to protect the guilty.
Active Players
Here is the listing of players... please note that all character role assignments, and affiliation assignments have been randomized. Any attempt to read into those assignments is done at your own risk.

Nico Cipriani - Played by Simon (Calzones)

Bo Hoppystein - Played by James (Longshoremen)

Mariano Leggio - Played by David (Statesmen)

Vito Scaletta - Played by Rory (Knights)

Narcisa Sultana - Played by John

Eliminated Players
Image Image
Art Vandalay - Played by Brian (Sandgnats) - Loyalist

Image Image
Boots Rambleshanks - Played by Mike (Borealis) - Loyalist

Image Image
Cisco Happycakes - Played by Kevin (Evas) - Traitor

Day 3 has now begun. The day will last exactly 24 hours from the time of this post.
To keep on schedule, you may submit your night actions at any time until 9 pm PST Monday, November 24 (about 32 hours) from the time of this post.

This thread is exclusively for active participants in the game. In-character posts only, please.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Simon
Triple-A
Triple-A

Re: Mafia Bloodbath! Day 3

#2 Post by Simon »

Oh my god, terrible news, have you guys heard? Boots and Cisco were found dead this morning and because of that film show of "Mystery on the monorail" is cancelled!
God damnit, i really wanted to watch that movie. Someone gonna pay me for this!

By the way, I've been thinking.. We've got here not one, but at least two killers on rampage. I think im gonna take few days off and go watch that movie in the neighboring city.
Simon Kuliszewski
Proud General Manager of San Antonio Calzones de Laredo
Since mid 2020 (268-293 .477)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

Narcisa Sultana: <to Nico Cipriani> Oh no you don't! We want you where we can see you. There's a traitor in our midst, and he murdered that adorable, loyal Mr. Rambleshanks. It could have been you who did the deed! A murderer would be the first to want to flee the scene of the crime, after all. And a murderer with atrocious taste and low social standards would want to flee to a cinemaplex.

<to the group> The truth is that any one of us could be the murderer! Well, perhaps not the one with the disgusting penchant for greasy gyros. <points at Mariano Leggio> He was on the beach again last night. I'm beginning to worry that he's stalking me. It's a dreadful problem I run into all too often: human men simply can't keep their mitts off my shells. But if he was on the beach, then he couldn't have been responsible for either of the killings.

At least that ridiculous spaceman isn't here to make any more of his rude remarks about my pickled sea cucumbers. Speaking of which ... pickled sea cucumbers, anyone?
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#4 Post by Coqui »

Bo Hoppystein, until now a silent observer, moved from the periphery of the crowd to its midst, and began speaking in a lilting, singsongy way:

Forgive me for my - how do you humans say - silence?

You see, Sindarin is my native tongue - well, Noldorin, really.
So I have listened and tried to learn your language. . . and I hope that you can hear - no, that's not the right word - understand? what I say.
As the Ainur hear me, I sense a great evil in our number.
Two, or maybe three of us have dark hearts, very dark hearts indeed. Dark as du, they are.

I have been watching, and have found one of our number to be above reproach, but I do not yet trust my ability as a seer of the light in one's heart enough to be certain. For another member of my noss -sorry, tribe - yes, but for humans? No.
James
GM San Juan Coqui
Rory
Triple-A
Triple-A

#5 Post by Rory »

What is going on around here? The killer or killers are walking around in broad daylight flashing their weapons about as not to care if anyone sees them or not. I guess they feel invincible under those Darth Vader costumes. And so far they have been. Or they are running this town now and don't fear any punishment.

It looks like Narcisa might be onto some clues. Bo might be also but I didn't understand a damn word he said. I better get my Rosetta Stone out and study a little. Nico is in a big hurry to get out of town for some reason. No that's not suspicious. Is it?
richard_v
Double-A
Double-A

#6 Post by richard_v »

Mariano Leggio - addressing Narcisa - yes I was on the beach again, doesn't mean you have to stare and point though. Also considering I was there the previous night as well, maybe you're the one stalking me?!

I just don't know what's going on any more, murder most foul, sea cucumbers most foul and the cinema being closed early. Something very sinister is going on in this town. And yet one of us wants to run away and hide in a cinema by themselves miles away form here..
Rory
Triple-A
Triple-A

#7 Post by Rory »

Is it just me or does anyone else see Mariano and Narcisa getting married someday.
Simon
Triple-A
Triple-A

#8 Post by Simon »

Yeah, and maybe after killing everybody else?
Simon Kuliszewski
Proud General Manager of San Antonio Calzones de Laredo
Since mid 2020 (268-293 .477)
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Lions »

Please send in your night actions if you haven't done so yet!
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”