New Mafia School at Eurobricks

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

New Mafia School at Eurobricks

#1 Post by Lions »

For those of you who've enjoyed the Mafia games we've played here and are looking for a similar Mafia experience, there is a new Mafia School game at Eurobricks. Eurobricks requires people play in a Mafia School game before participating in any of the regular or advanced games. The game format is similar to what I've done here, with the game play being enacted out pictorially in Lego by the game host. Mafia School games happen infrequently, and the host of this game, Speedy, is one that I think does a tremendous job, hence the announcement here. He actually hosted my Mafia School game and I've played with him a number of times. Bear in mind that the one significant difference between here and Eurobricks is the pace of the game. They stick to a much stricter timeline over there with the expectation of active participation. That said, it comes highly recommended.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Mafia School at Eurobricks

#2 Post by John »

Very neat! I was smitten with the header photo right off the bat:
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”