Trade Between CL and TEM

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Apollos
All-Star
All-Star

Trade Between CL and TEM

#1 Post by Apollos »

CL Receives:
LF Matt Carter

TEM Receives:
MR José Paz

Thanks to Rory for the very quick negotiations on this one. I enquired as to Carter's availability, and he proposed Paz which seemed a fair swap straight away. As much as I hate to lose Paz who had one of the best seasons in the SL, we desperately needed to upgrade our offense and Carter should be just what the Dr ordered. If Carter can stay healthy (a big if) and produce at something approaching his 2019 level of play, it should offset the loss of Paz and give us a guy who can be rotated between the OF and DH spots with first-time arb-eligible LF Matt Holcomb.
Brian Hazelwood - GM, Tempe Knights
Rory
Triple-A
Triple-A

Re: Trade Between CL and TEM

#2 Post by Rory »

CL Receives:
LF Matt Carter

TEM Receives:
MR José Paz

Thanks to Rory for the very quick negotiations on this one. I enquired as to Carter's availability, and he proposed Paz which seemed a fair swap straight away. As much as I hate to lose Paz who had one of the best seasons in the SL, we desperately needed to upgrade our offense and Carter should be just what the Dr ordered. If Carter can stay healthy (a big if) and produce at something approaching his 2019 level of play, it should offset the loss of Paz and give us a guy who can be rotated between the OF and DH spots with first-time arb-eligible LF Matt Holcomb.

agreed
Thanks Charlie. I seem to forget that for some reason. Ok I know the reason...(old age) but I'm not admitting to it. :)
Last edited by Rory on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shinkansen

#3 Post by Shinkansen »

Sandgnats wrote:CL Receives:
LF Matt Carter

TEM Receives:
MR José Paz

Rory, you have to quote the trade like this to agree.
Matt
VIP
VIP

#4 Post by Matt »

This trade is official and has been processed.

Return to “Processed Trades”