JoBo Sucks

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Badgers

JoBo Sucks

#1 Post by Badgers »

That is all. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#2 Post by Tyler »

Sigh. We knew this a year ago. Sigh.

(I'm with you)
Badgers

#3 Post by Badgers »

I just don't understand baseball sometimes. It's not like he has ever been awesome, so what is holding the FO back from releasing him?
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Tyler »

Nutmeggers wrote:I just don't understand baseball sometimes. It's not like he has ever been awesome, so what is holding the FO back from releasing him?
I have no idea.
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Duane »

I am missing something here ... Are you referring to Joba Chamberlain? Or Jobo who?
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Tyler »

DL time! :P
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Hitmen »

Thoroughbreds wrote:I am missing something here ... Are you referring to Joba Chamberlain? Or Jobo who?
I assume Joe Borowski, blower of last night's game.

Since Joba certainly doesn't suck. :grin:

And best wishes to Joba and his dad and family.
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Duane »

Must be referring to Borowski then

yeah his time is over, ship him to Detroit to join fellow "Codgers" Jones and Rogers
Duane

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Hitmen »

I do like the "I can't pitch as well as I want to so I'll fake an arm injury" ploy. Gets him 15 more days before he gets booed again.
Michael Czosnyka

Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by Ghosts »

just a word of advice for all of you.

if your girlfriend is a red sox fan and she says to you, "hey, look, the tribe/red sox are on espn, let's watch" and it's the bottom of the 8th, and the tribe is up 4-3: do yourself a favor.

don't watch.

don't watch because she'll ask you 5 different times (because you aren't responding) "what is wrong with that left fielder you hate's arm? why do the announcers say he has no arm? why is he playing left field then?"

don't watch because she will say, "you know, sometimes i feel like you just know manny is going to hit a HR...and look! he's super excited about it!"

don't watch because she will ask you to tell her "some fun facts" about casey blake.

don't watch because when you comment that borowski looks to be throwing in the low-70s, she sweetly ask "is that slow?".

just trust me. don't watch.
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#11 Post by Duane »

Guess she can't read this
Duane

IL still RULES!!!!!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#12 Post by John »

Bears wrote:just a word of advice for all of you.

if your girlfriend is a red sox fan and she says to you, "hey, look, the tribe/red sox are on espn, let's watch" and it's the bottom of the 8th, and the tribe is up 4-3: do yourself a favor.

don't watch.

don't watch because she'll ask you 5 different times (because you aren't responding) "what is wrong with that left fielder you hate's arm? why do the announcers say he has no arm? why is he playing left field then?"

don't watch because she will say, "you know, sometimes i feel like you just know manny is going to hit a HR...and look! he's super excited about it!"

don't watch because she will ask you to tell her "some fun facts" about casey blake.

don't watch because when you comment that borowski looks to be throwing in the low-70s, she sweetly ask "is that slow?".

just trust me. don't watch.
:lol: LOL, awesome. But seriously, of all the girlfriends to pick... a SAWX fan?? On the other hand, be thankful your girlfriend enjoys baseball at all!
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#13 Post by Hitmen »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote: But seriously, of all the girlfriends to pick... a SAWX fan??
Michael Czosnyka

Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#14 Post by Ghosts »

now, she doesn't read this.

and she isn't really a red sox fan (which made her oct. 07 and last night joy so much harder to bear).

though i will say this when getting ready for bed last night she looked at me and said -- mockingly, but with a sense of humor -- "are you sure there aren't any last minute details about the bears you need to attend to?"
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#15 Post by Ghosts »

Image[/quote]

how many CP points does it take to change one's logo?

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”