Trade Between Kawaguchi and Seoul

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Crushers
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

Trade Between Kawaguchi and Seoul

#1 Post by Crushers »

Kawaguchi Receives;
SS Kinji Kondo
SP Juro Yamashita
LF Gregg Rodgers (AAA)
C Akihisa Watanabe (AAA)

Seoul Receives;
CL Shinji Watanabe
RF Shun'ichi Onodera
RF Orinosuke Kato

Hate to give up Yamashita and Kondo, but getting Kato and Onodera to round out my OF was something I couldn't pass up on. I can now check two things off my list, SP and OF. Next up will be either the bullpen or middle infield. The BBG will see Seoul make a run in 2020, I can guarantee that.
Rick Watts, GM Seoul Crushers
Shannon Franklin

Re: Trade Between Kawaguchi and Seoul

#2 Post by Shannon Franklin »

Crushers wrote:Kawaguchi Receives;
SS Kinji Kondo
SP Juro Yamashita
LF Gregg Rodgers (AAA)
C Akihisa Watanabe (AAA)

Seoul Receives;
CL Shinji Watanabe
RF Shun'ichi Onodera
RF Orinosuke Kato

Hate to give up Yamashita and Kondo, but getting Kato and Onodera to round out my OF was something I couldn't pass up on. I can now check two things off my list, SP and OF. Next up will be either the bullpen or middle infield. The BBG will see Seoul make a run in 2020, I can guarantee that.
Kawaguchi confirms. Simple now-for later deal. I grab two above-average prospects that help me in the spots I'm weakest, SP and middle infield. Look for Kawaguchi to also try and get younger as the season goes on, gotta see can play, and who can't. Also, some huge salary dumps may be in store with a possible change of philosophy in how the organization is run. All just things runnin' through my head.
Crushers
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

#3 Post by Crushers »

Instructions;

Please place all three of them on my active roster and have manager set both rotation and lineups/depth charts.

Please and Thank You!
Rick Watts, GM Seoul Crushers
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by DanD »

Transmitters wrote:
Crushers wrote:Kawaguchi Receives;
SS Kinji Kondo
SP Juro Yamashita
LF Gregg Rodgers (AAA)
C Akihisa Watanabe (AAA)

Seoul Receives;
CL Shinji Watanabe
RF Shun'ichi Onodera
RF Orinosuke Kato

Kawaguchi confirms. Simple now-for later deal. I grab two above-average prospects that help me in the spots I'm weakest, SP and middle infield. Look for Kawaguchi to also try and get younger as the season goes on, gotta see can play, and who can't. Also, some huge salary dumps may be in store with a possible change of philosophy in how the organization is run. All just things runnin' through my head.
This trade is official and has been processed.
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa

Return to “Processed Trades”