Trade Between Kuwana and Seoul

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Crushers
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

Trade Between Kuwana and Seoul

#1 Post by Crushers »

Seoul Receives;
1B Kinji Hayakawa
SP Kyoichi Yoshimura

Kuwana Receives;
SEOUL 2020 1st Round Pick

Thanks for the easy talks Mark!
Rick Watts, GM Seoul Crushers
Steel Dragons

Re: Trade Between Kuwana and Seoul

#2 Post by Steel Dragons »

Crushers wrote:Seoul Receives;
1B Kinji Hayakawa
SP Kyoichi Yoshimura

Kuwana Receives;

I confirm !!
Kuwana Looks to go BIG next years in the draft ,
Shinkansen

#3 Post by Shinkansen »

Interesting…Seoul adds some solid talent here.
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Evas »

Interesting deal for both sides.

SEO has a young LRS core that should be ready to win as soon as 2020, even if 2019 is a bit of a lost year. I think building on the solid pieces there already is the right move. Trading one high pick for 2 very good (but not quite elite...) Japanese players in their prime and who are going to be cheap for several years is a potentially strong move. But one thing puzzles is me: Where does 1B Yoshimura see playing time with the already solid (and very similar output wise) 1B Kawanari Fukushima on the SEO roster?

Kuwana on the other hand continues the plan to "Stumble for Stubblebeard" ©. Though at this point it might be tough to catch HYA who is 9 games ahead and tanking with a purpose as well.

I had for gotten Kuwana had already acquired HYA's #1 pick. So at this point, it looks like Kuwana is the clear favorite to land Stubblebeard with HYA as the potential Dark Horse via KAW's original pick. That's a lot to keep track of. Gotta love the LRS.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Crushers
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

#5 Post by Crushers »

With this deal, it gives us talent now. Once I looked at the game file, we have a solid foundation and lots of money to spend. I figure adding a couple cost controlled players now will give me an even better base. Seoul has no role players, just stars. With an off season in free agency and the winter meetings, I think I can make this team into a powerhouse. They were close last year, but no ownership over the off season screwed them over for this season.

Kevin, Hayakawa will slide into the DH role for me. He is a huge upgrade over the current DH.
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Evas »

Crushers wrote:With this deal, it gives us talent now. Once I looked at the game file, we have a solid foundation and lots of money to spend. I figure adding a couple cost controlled players now will give me an even better base. Seoul has no role players, just stars. With an off season in free agency and the winter meetings, I think I can make this team into a powerhouse. They were close last year, but no ownership over the off season screwed them over for this season.

Kevin, Hayakawa will slide into the DH role for me. He is a huge upgrade over the current DH.
Unfortunately I don't think you have any more inter-league games played at SSG sites this season, so the DH slot won't see any use. Haykawa will still make a heck of a PH, even if you don't play any more games where you'll need a DH this season.

But it's hard to argue with this deal from a value point of view though, he's a very nice asset. He should generate interest on the trade market if you decide to go that route.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Crushers
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

#7 Post by Crushers »

You make a good point there, but hell I might even throw him in LF or RF every once in a while, just because his bat is that good.
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by DanD »

Steel Dragons wrote:
Crushers wrote:Seoul Receives;
1B Kinji Hayakawa
SP Kyoichi Yoshimura

Kuwana Receives;

I confirm !!
Kuwana Looks to go BIG next years in the draft ,
This trade is official and has been processed.
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa

Return to “Processed Trades”