Trade between KAL and BAK

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Cole
All-Star
All-Star

Trade between KAL and BAK

#1 Post by Cole »

Bakersfield receives:
RF - Stephen Hooper (A)
MR - Jorge Fierro (ML)

Kalamazoo receives:
SP - Phil Anderson (ML)
2B - Manuel Núñez (AA)

Hopefully a win-win. Bakersfield gets two young talents that could end up really helping them down the road. Meanwhile, Kalamazoo gets a young pitching talent who has proven himself in the past few years in Bakersfield, but will get the chance to step out of the shadows of the Bears aces to be a top pitcher of his own in Kalamazoo in attempting to get the Badgers to their first postseason since 2007.

This allows me to solidify my starting rotation and also get a player in Nunez who may one day soon be able to contribute at the major league level.

Hooper is one of my top prospects, but I have to take the game on dealing him away in hopes of cashing in on this very winnable division I find myself in.

I presume this trade can be input before we get a new file released, but if not, please move Jorge Jimenez into my bullpen in a long relief role and please put Phil Anderson into the number 3 role in my depth chart.

Thank you Jon for an enjoyable, albeit long, negotiation. And thanks Aric for stepping up to get the thing finalized now that we're past the draft!
Cole
Kalamazoo Badgers GM
2016 - Present.
Post 838+
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Trade between KAL and BAK

#2 Post by Ghosts »

Bears confirm.

I am glad we were finally able to finish this deal. It was a pleasure dealing with Cole.
Dan Vail
Bakersfield Bears 2028-2030
Niihama-shi Ghosts 2010, 2031-current
Cole
All-Star
All-Star

#3 Post by Cole »

Please put Anderson into the 3rd (open) spot in my starting rotation with the ML squad.

Please put Nunez into the open spot (2B) in my depth chart and lineup on my AA team (Hamilton Industrialists)

Thanks.
Cole
Kalamazoo Badgers GM
2016 - Present.
Post 838+
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by DanD »

Bears wrote:Bears confirm.

I am glad we were finally able to finish this deal. It was a pleasure dealing with Cole.
This trade is official and has been processed.
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa

Return to “Processed Trades”