Trade Between KAW and HYA

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Shannon Franklin

Trade Between KAW and HYA

#1 Post by Shannon Franklin »

Kawaguchi Receives:
Kuwana's 1st Round Pick, 2nd Overall
Fushigi Yugi's 1st Round Pick, 9th Overall
Niihama-shi's 2019 1st Round Pick, 10th Overall
1B Hidemichi Okubo
SP Hiroyosu Miura
2B Ching Lim
LF Kenshin Hirata
CF Juan Soto (AAA)
$6,250,000 CASH

Hyakujuu Receives:
SP Kansaku Gato
SP Yakamochi Suitani
SS Shoichi Koyama
CL Shunsen Ueda

I get three very good drafts picks in this deal which will kickstart my rebuilding process. Also, I get a young stud first baseman in Okubo who I can build around. Lim is a very good contact hitter who should have no problem hitting .300 in the LRS, the $6.25 M is to even out some of his salary. I get to outfielders who have the potential to be starters in the LRS. Even though I'm giving up two very good pitchers, a solid shortstop, and a reliever this deal gives me what I wanted. High draft picks and good young hitters. This deal will help me score some runs and sell tickets as I rebuild the team from top to bottom.
Shinkansen

Re: Trade Between KAW and HYA

#2 Post by Shinkansen »

Transmitters wrote:Kawaguchi Receives:
1B Hidemichi Okubo
SP Hiroyosu Miura
2B Ching Lim
LF Kenshin Hirata
CF Juan Soto (AAA)
$6,250,000 CASH

Hyakujuu Receives:
SP Kansaku Gato
SP Yakamochi Suitani
SS Shoichi Koyama
CL Shunsen Ueda

I get three very good drafts picks in this deal which will kickstart my rebuilding process. Also, I get a young stud first baseman in Okubo who I can build around. Lim is a very good contact hitter who should have no problem hitting .300 in the LRS, the $6.25 M is to even out some of his salary. I get to outfielders who have the potential to be starters in the LRS. Even though I'm giving up two very good pitchers, a solid shortstop, and a reliever this deal gives me what I wanted. High draft picks and good young hitters. This deal will help me score some runs and sell tickets as I rebuild the team from top to bottom.

I confirm. This deal gives me the young pitching that I LOVE. This helps both of us in our rebuilding efforts. Even though I had to give up my coveted draft picks to make this deal work, it was worth it to me. I just wasn't going to give up my 1st overall pick though. Glad we could come to terms on a deal Shannon :D
Mike Dunn
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Mike Dunn »

Hats off to both Shannon and Charlie, two of the new LRS GMs, for putting together a blockbuster that includes two guys who were former #1 overall picks. They're starting out with a bang!

;-D
Mike Dunn

Former GM, Niihama-Shi Ghosts (2011-2019)
Record (9 seasons): 662-634
Division Titles: 1
Playoff Appearances: 3
Neo Tokyo Cup Appearances: 1
LRS Championships: 0
roncollins
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by roncollins »

I call it a win for Hyakujuu. Not an absolute landslide, but a solid win.

Just my .02, though. I think those pitchers will be huge for many years barring injury.
Ron Collins
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
2020 Neo-Tokyo Cup Champions

#5 Post by Shinkansen »

Cliff Hangers wrote:I call it a win for Hyakujuu. Not an absolute landslide, but a solid win.

Just my .02, though. I think those pitchers will be huge for many years barring injury.

OMG don't even mention injury. That would kill me, I would just give up and quit. I couldn't handle it if one of them got hurt, then if they both went down! It would just completely suck in every way possible.
roncollins
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by roncollins »

Injury is a huge, huge deal to fringe LRS teams--which seem to be everyone but the Eva Empire. ;)
Ron Collins
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
2020 Neo-Tokyo Cup Champions
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Evas »

Cliff Hangers wrote:Injury is a huge, huge deal to fringe LRS teams--which seem to be everyone but the Eva Empire. ;)
A lot of good staying healthy did me last season...
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by DanD »

Shinkansen wrote:
Transmitters wrote:Kawaguchi Receives:
1B Hidemichi Okubo
SP Hiroyosu Miura
2B Ching Lim
LF Kenshin Hirata
CF Juan Soto (AAA)
$6,250,000 CASH

Hyakujuu Receives:
SP Kansaku Gato
SP Yakamochi Suitani
SS Shoichi Koyama
CL Shunsen Ueda

I confirm. This deal gives me the young pitching that I LOVE. This helps both of us in our rebuilding efforts. Even though I had to give up my coveted draft picks to make this deal work, it was worth it to me. I just wasn't going to give up my 1st overall pick though. Glad we could come to terms on a deal Shannon :D
This trade is official and has been processed!
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa

Return to “Processed Trades”