A truly great day

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

A truly great day

#1 Post by John »

We've just turned on the Indians' first Spring Training radio broadcast of the year over here. Tom Hamilton's dulcet tones sweep over me. It's totally white outside, but I can practically hear the birds chirping. Welcome, Spring!
:slugger:
Badgers

Re: A truly great day

#2 Post by Badgers »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:We've just turned on the Indians' first Spring Training radio broadcast of the year over here. Tom Hamilton's dulcet tones sweep over me. It's totally white outside, but I can practically hear the birds chirping. Welcome, Spring!
:slugger:
Listening over here as well!
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Tyler »

I'm hanging out on LGT right now with the game on. You guys over there too?
Badgers

#4 Post by Badgers »

Coal Sox wrote:I'm hanging out on LGT right now with the game on. You guys over there too?
You bet.
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#5 Post by Coqui »

I'm there.
Apollos
All-Star
All-Star

#6 Post by Apollos »

You guys are lucky - no Sox yet. :cry:
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Tyler »

Sure was quiet here on the forums today. I see we picked up another spring win. Always nice to have!
Badgers

#8 Post by Badgers »

I was at work otherwise I would have been present.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Post by John »

Sundays have tended to be a bit quieter as a whole, but that's not surprising since it's a weekend and I'm sure people are spending time with their friends and family. I know I spent a good portion of the day hiking, which was great fun. This evening I've been working on Arlington's minor league art. I've got the AAA and AA clubs done; now onto the Alexandria Macedonians!
Apollos
All-Star
All-Star

#10 Post by Apollos »

We don't get back from church until midday. Then it's brunch and a family activity
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#11 Post by Tyler »

I wasn't complaining, just noting that not many people were around. I myself was busy with homework all day. In fact, I probably should be seen very little, seeing that I'm in college - but so are several other PEBAers, I learned in the intro thread. 8)
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#12 Post by Duane »

Month End reporting for me usually takes about 12 to 16 hours over the 2 day weekends ... keeps me out of trouble that way. :-?
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”