The official PEBAblo game thread

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: The official PEBAblo game thread

#106 Post by Hitmen »

Hey guys, as I mentioned Tuesday about tonight's uncertainty, the weather and such seemed to have saved the day for once. I will be free tonight for Diablo.

EDIT: Just noticed I am over 1722 posts! I've reached over a thousand posts on my own, yippy ;-D
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#107 Post by John »

Hitmen wrote:EDIT: Just noticed I am over 1722 posts! I've reached over a thousand posts on my own, yippy ;-D
Awesome! Congrats, Michael! There's not one element of our league more important than getting people interacting with one another, so this note means a lot to me. ;-D
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#108 Post by DanD »

This is the quest I was talking about last week. If everyone is up for it, we can work towards it after we beat the game on Hell difficulty. We pretty much have to gain three sets of keys that certain bosses drop in Hell difficulty. The Countess (Act I), The Summoner (Act II) and Nihlathak (Act V) will drop these keys. Each set of three will open a red portal to a bonus stage where we'll have to kill an uber-monster to obtain ingredients to created a portal to Uber Tristam.

Uber Quest Tips Page
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#109 Post by John »

I'd definitely be down with that if Michael and Tom are. I was also kind of interested in seeing the Secret Cow Level, which I've never seen before. :D But it's all up to you guys; I'm good with doing whatever you all want.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#110 Post by Hitmen »

Works for me, we can try the new stuff and the cow level.

The TS server will require a new password tonight by the way. Once people get in game tonight I will post the password to get in. I had some odd password breach on the old one :eek:
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#111 Post by John »

After defeating the Secret Cow Level last night, it's time to call an end to our PEBAblo gaming sessions. The PEBA Gaming Group will be taking the rest of the off-season off. We intend to pick up with a new game sometime during the 2015 regular season. At this time, the frontrunner is resumption of our previous game: Civilization V. If there is sufficient interest, this is likely the direction we will go. There have been a number of patches released for Civ V since we last played the game, some addressing multiplayer connection and speed issues. It is my hope that we will encounter a more stable, playable game in a second go-around. If interest for Civ V isn't there, we will explore other options. One that has been suggested is Sins of a Solar Empire, but I'm certainly open to suggestion from the peanut gallery.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#112 Post by DanD »

Hey, do you guys remember that time John spoiled the ending of Game of Thrones? 8)
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#113 Post by John »

Bureaucrats wrote:Hey, do you guys remember that time John spoiled the ending of Game of Thrones? 8)
Oh God, yes, I remember that. It left such an impression, actually, that I've been terrified to say anything about the series to anyone ever again! I was so mortified. Michael, please forgive me! :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”