Minor League Logos

Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Minor League Logos

#1 Post by Tyler »

To supplement the wonderful work that truthserum and knuckler have been doing for us with our ML logos, the commish and I have been working on getting logos and uniforms for all of the other teams in the PEBA universe. I started this thread to keep this work separate from the ML logos thread, which I was starting to clutter up with my work.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#2 Post by Tyler »

Here are the final logos for the Maine Lobsters.

First, a nice, big version of the logo:

Next, the 150 x 150 that will be used in-game.

I'll have the cap logo up shortly.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Tyler »

This is for my A club, the Rosarito Monjas del Vuelo. This one started from a 150 x 150, so I only have a small version. Also, the quality was too low to run through Vector Magic, so it's a bit more rough. But I still think it's pretty neat.

Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Tyler »

From the other thread, here is a finalized and transparent version for my AAA club, the Mansfield Mohicans.

If anyone has requests for their minor league teams, I'm looking for my next project. 8)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by John »

Great work! I'll refer owners to this thread in my next league mailing. I'll also let the others get first crack at having a logo designed for them; I'd like to see if I can develop enough skill to make my own before I request one being made for me. :D
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Tyler »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:Great work! I'll refer owners to this thread in my next league mailing. I'll also let the others get first crack at having a logo designed for them; I'd like to see if I can develop enough skill to make my own before I request one being made for me. :D
No problem. I've been fiddling with your Fastrax image. I can figure everything out except how you got the text to slant evenly up in the first place. (I'm on AIM now, btw).
Matt
VIP
VIP

#7 Post by Matt »

Let me know when you guys are ready to do requests. I have already put together a basic bitmap of the Tornados logo, it just needs some professinal tweaks. Working on putting something together for the Sea Lions and Red Racers. I'll email those pics when your ready.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Tyler »

Calzones wrote:Let me know when you guys are ready to do requests. I have already put together a basic bitmap of the Tornados logo, it just needs some professinal tweaks. Working on putting something together for the Sea Lions and Red Racers. I'll email those pics when your ready.
I'm ready right now. I don't know if my e-mail is linked anywhere here or if you already have it, but it's just "tytrain" at "gmail.com".
Matt
VIP
VIP

#9 Post by Matt »

emailing the Tornados and Sea Lions pictures right now.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by Tyler »

Calzones wrote:emailing the Tornados and Sea Lions pictures right now.
I'm working on the Calzones about these logos, but I thought I'd let the league see what each one looks like right now:

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#11 Post by John »

I continue to be impressed! That's some great work, especially seeing as you're just getting going with Photoshop. I'd also like to mention that this is an excellent way to be earning bonus CPs. Writing and exporting will of course be the standard form of CP accumulation, but special efforts like this will be recognized as well.
Matt
VIP
VIP

#12 Post by Matt »

Hey Tyler, excellent work, the Tornados is perfect and I like the first Sea Lions logo, I'll go with both of those with no changes. Would thank you personally but having some troubles getting to email right now. In Wyoming this afternoon and the connection is a bit chippy, for whatever reason I can get to PEBA better than I can get to anything else.
Thanks alot. I'll send you something for the Red Racers as soon as I can access email again.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#13 Post by Tyler »

Here's the finished Joplin Red Racers (AAA) logo.

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#14 Post by John »

Just want it to be known that I'm saving all these logos to my hard drive in preparation for inserting them into the game. Great work, and by the way I also wanted to mention that I saw your work over at the OOTP forums Tyler. You're really coming along with the Photoshop skills! Beyond that, I think it's awesome that you took the time to help someone else out after we got help of our own.

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if our artists have called it quits in regards to our requests. If so, that's not a problem; it was extremely nice of them to provide so much help. PEBA's major league art is over 80% complete and there's no way that happens without their help. Still, I'll cross my fingers and hope that I get to see their take on a logo for my Aurora Borealis. :D
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#15 Post by John »

Well heck, I'll get this show rolling if no one else will. Here's some logos I grabbed for my minor league teams. Think you can do anything with these Tyler?

Thornton FastTrax: Image
Gatineau Balloonists: Image
San Luis Río Colorado Rapidos Blancos: Image

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”