Minor League Logos

Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#61 Post by Tyler »

I dunno about the jerseys...they're both cool. The second one looks nicer overall, but I really like the gold caps on the first one (kinda make the caps look like crowns).

And about the caps...oops! I'll post the color codes for the caps sometime later tonight.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#62 Post by Tyler »

Monterey Sea Lions

ImageImage

Cap Color: ff9900
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#63 Post by Tyler »

The Missing Cap Colors:

Tornadoes: plain old white
Lobsters: plain old black
Mohicans: plain old black
Rosarito Monjas del Vuelo: 33cc33
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#64 Post by Tyler »

The Sea Lions logo is appearing "stretched" in-game. Can you take a look at that, Commish?
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#65 Post by John »

It's because the version I'm working with is sized at 150x82. Do you have a 150x150 version that I can plug in?
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#66 Post by Tyler »

My bad. :oops:

Here it is:

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#67 Post by John »

Got it plugged in; it'll be included in the next picture pack. Hey, while I've got you here, do you know how I can size my San Luis Rio Colorado logo at 150x150 without squashing it? The version I have is at 200x260.

Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#68 Post by Tyler »

I created a new 150 x 150 image, pasted in the shield, and then just resized and recentered the image. You can use the move tool to resize it; hold in shift when you do this and it won't squish it.

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#69 Post by John »

I must be doing something wrong because I can't seem to resize it with the move tool without squashing it, even with shift held down. When you resize it, are you using the dragging the size boxes to fit into the new 150x150 image?
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#70 Post by Tyler »

Yes.
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#71 Post by Duane »

The Kentucky franchise would like to make the following request

I'd like to put in for uniforms at this time - keeping in line with Thoroughbreds design, just altering colors

AAA - Black with Orange (Bright not dark)
AA - Black with Yellow (Bright not dark)
A - Black with Green (Bright bright green like Lime)

flourescents would be awesome if available

it would be just like a stop light ... green to yellow to the all important 'orange' then to red!!!
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#72 Post by John »

I'll get on this as soon as possible. Hopefully it'll be this weekend.
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#73 Post by Coqui »

Am I missing an easy tutorial on how to do these? I would like to take a shot at it but I don't have the time to experiment. If I knew how to I think that would help. You guys seem to have the skills(z?). What should I do?
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#74 Post by John »

I'm finding that a lot of it boils down to having the software rather than any "mad art skillz" (which, I guarantee you, I utterly lack). I was able to pick up a copy of Photoshop over the winter break (wrote it off as a business expense :D ), and that enabled me to jump right into the creation process. I'd be happy to help you with Photoshop, but of course it's an expensive program and not the kind of thing people are going to purchase for occasional casual use.

So if Photopshop is out of reach, I know several people use the freeware program GIMP (Windows only). I'm not at all familiar with this program, so I can't help you with it. I do know that our former New Jersey owner used GIMP to create the Reno Tenpinners art, and his is one of my favorite designs in our league. So it's certainly plenty capable of creating great stuff.

There's documentation on the GIMP website, and you'll find a lot of helpful suggestions over at the OOTP Logos, Graphics, and HTML forum. In particular I found this thread to be extremely useful for designing OOTP art.
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

i have some ideas for you to play around with on logos

#75 Post by Reg »

AA - http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/c ... onds21.png - You can mess with the color if you want or just keep it, also if you want to play around with what the jersey looks like that is fine with me as well...

AAA - http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/c ... _31_08.png I thought this guy might look cool since I couldn't really think of a braggart...and again feel free to change colors and uni to your hearts desire

A - http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/c ... ersU13.png Since Ensenda is a port city, I thought we might pay homage to the sea...since i really don't wnat to have a cinderella as a logo, (I'll leave that open for the codgers)...again you can be creative with the colors and unis as you wish
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”