Streaks

klewis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Streaks

#16 Post by klewis »

I figured keywords would help people tune into the blog when they want to. Reading about Florida every sim can get boring for people. So I'll try to spread the writing around the league a bit. It just happens this week I had random thoughts on Kentucky and its team :) Florida and Kentucky do have a 4-game set this sim so it gave me a chance to take a look at your team.

Rookies William Petersen and Ernesto Salazar have played well. Jamie Boyd is knocking on the door. So things are defintely looking up over in Kentucky. Let's just hope Bill can stay relatively sober.
Thoroughbreds wrote:@ Kevin of Florida

Your tag line states ...
***Weekly Team Recap
***Saunders Lashes Out
***Interleague Play
***Key Words: C. Saunders, M. Hancock, Thoroughbreds, J. Pew, R. Yamauchi

Thoroughbreds are a keyword for your site??? :oops:
Kevin Lewis - Forever Florida Featherheads
Alan Ehlers

Hancock

#17 Post by Alan Ehlers »

In case no one noticed his scoreless inning streak is now at 25 innings. I do not know what the record is but I figure he has to be close
Sandgnats (Bill)

Re: Hancock

#18 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

Knights wrote:In case no one noticed his scoreless inning streak is now at 25 innings. I do not know what the record is but I figure he has to be close
http://pebabaseball.com/boards/viewtopi ... &start=150

:lol: Yes, I noticed! I've mentioned Mr. Hancock the last two weeks in 'Neat Stuff' and heads up for more important news today. Not to downplay Hancock at all, but the legendary Conan McCullough has an incredible streak of 37.2 IP just last month(April)!!
Alan Ehlers

Re: Streaks Hancock

#19 Post by Alan Ehlers »

Hancock is now up to 34 , 3 more and he has the record
Matt
VIP
VIP

#20 Post by Matt »

Griffin continues errorless game streak.

Anderson added another loss, now 0-25 the last three seasons. He is in line for two starts this sim, with maybe his best shot at breaking his run with a start at Yuma.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#21 Post by John »

The long nightmare is over. Ended in style, too: a complete game shutout of brother Jared's Yuma Bulldozers. I probably shouldn't mention that Andersen promptly began a new streak by losing by losing to Duluth 7-3 in his next outing...
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Alan Ehlers

#22 Post by Alan Ehlers »

Hancock's streak is over but he did pick up the win and Tempe is still .500. I think hancock is a lock to win pitcher of the year. What I am more happy about is Chet Collins who is turning into a bonafide number 2 starter. Also Cox and Sima have been outstanding. If I had any semblence of a bullpen I would be at least ten games over .500
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#23 Post by Duane »

Knights wrote:Hancock's streak is over but he did pick up the win and Tempe is still .500. I think hancock is a lock to win pitcher of the year. What I am more happy about is Chet Collins who is turning into a bonafide number 2 starter. Also Cox and Sima have been outstanding. If I had any semblence of a bullpen I would be at least ten games over .500
Relievers are available in Kentucky 8-o
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”