2009 CP Reward Selections

Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: 2009 CP Reward Selections

#16 Post by Evas »

toxicavenger74 wrote:I am extremely happy with the pace of the sims. While I update the league file late at night as soon as I can and continue to analyze my team for the next two days wishing I could get some faster feedback from contract year players/free agents, I can envision a period of time where I cannot devote this much time and will need some flexibility.
I like the number of sims per week too. I think 3 is a good number. I wouldn't want to change that.

My thought was that we could perhaps do something like sim through 10 in game days per sim during the off season (just to throw out some numbers) instead of 7. I was thinking this could cut down some of slowness of the off season by blowing through it a little faster. This wouldn't increase the workload required of players.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#17 Post by John »

First, our normal sim schedule is 2/week. We'll be returning to that schedule in two weeks. Second, you'll notice that we advanced 14 days in-game during our last sim. If you refer to the calendar I sent out at the start of the offseason, all our upcoming sims are scheduled to advance 14 in-game days.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#18 Post by Evas »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:First, our normal sim schedule is 2/week. We'll be returning to that schedule in two weeks. Second, you'll notice that we advanced 14 days in-game during our last sim. If you refer to the calendar I sent out at the start of the offseason, all our upcoming sims are scheduled to advance 14 in-game days.
Ah sorry about that, I should have read the later part of that calendar more carefully. I hadn't looked at it since March. So, I didn't see that the sims were speeding up in game wise. I was used to the 7 days per sim that it had been up until the last one. It seems you are already using my idea.

I also was not aware that the sims were going to slow down to 2 per week. I can't say I like that, but it appears I am in the minority, so I'll quit griping.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”