Sim Update: 2009 - Season 3

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sim Update: 2009 - Season 3

#1 Post by John »

This thread will be updated whenever a new file is being uploaded.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by John »

It's that time of year... time for a brand new sim update thread! We've officially kicked off the new year, and a brand spanking new league file is on its way. Expect to have it around the top of the hour.

No picture mini-pack tonight. Instead full player picture packs will be released later tonight: one each for the PEBA, AAA and AA levels. Every player at these levels will sport an updated picture. Don't worry; they'll be retaining their old faces. They're just getting a new background, maybe a new angle or level of zoom as well. But they'll still have the old mugs which you've come to know and love. :D I'll post in this thread when they're ready to go.

Last Sim will always be updated as quickly as possible on sim night, hopefully around the same time the new file is ready to go. I suggest reloading that page every so often about 15 minutes after I give notice here that a new file is coming.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

The new file is ready! I'm going to be very busy tonight so I may be slow responding to questions. Hopefully everything went smoothly in our first OOTP 9 regular season sim.

Folks, if you're 18 or older (and most everyone in this league is), get out and vote tomorrow. I don't care if you're voting Democrat, Republican, a mix of the two or Independent. All that matters is that you exercise your right. Remember: If you want to have ground to stand on when you want to complain about how things are going in this country, you better have cast a vote! ;)
Sandgnats (Bill)

#4 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

First sim of the new season-WOO HOO!

Yes, get your butts out and vote! Tomorrow cast your vote and hopefully we'll all enjoy new unity and prosperity in our near future! :grin: Good luck to all PEBA owners (except for those who played us). :P
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Tyler »

Can't wait to see the update, but just want to say I already voted so that I can spend all day tomorrow volunteering with a candidate's Get Out The Vote campaign, making sure people have voted and getting them to the polls. Should be an incredible experience.
Tyler Babcock (West Virginia Coal Sox/Alleghenies, 2007-2019)
IL Wildcard 2011, 2017

Riley to Suárez to Harmon...
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by John »

The new complete picture packs are ready to go. Here are the links:
klewis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by klewis »

Just wanted to say I am excited to be in PEBA for my first season. I look forward to reading your articles and seasonal posts! It should be a fun season!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#8 Post by John »

The new file is being prepped right now. I'm looking for it to be ready around 9:10-9:15 ET.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Post by John »

The new file and picture pack are ready to go! Hope your games went well or, barring that, you at least avoided the injury bug. :)

REMINDER: NAFTA (Hi-A) season begins during our sim on Monday night. Make sure to trim your Hi-A rosters down to 25 and to set up your lineup, rotation and depth chart at that level.
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by Duane »

Can we 'restart' the season??? 1-5 this last sim really hurts ... and the Purple Martins are due to arrive soon
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#11 Post by John »

Huge apologies for the delay. The new league file is being rushed up as we speak. Last sim and the picture pack will be updated after the file is up. Stay tuned...
Sandgnats (Bill)

#12 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

This was a huge test for Crystal Lake this sim going up against BAK & AUR. Big Gulp!! :-o Splitting those games would be a welcome result. I have my fingers and a few toes crossed! :grin:
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#13 Post by John »

The new file is up, and now I'll get to work on getting everything else ready. Expect the picture pack to be ready for download in just a few minutes, and Last Sim should be updated within 10 minutes. Enjoy, everyone!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#14 Post by John »

In addition to the new mini-picture pack, a new full picture pack for NAFTA (Hi-A) is now available. This pack contains every picture for every player and coach at this level as of the start of the new season. Last Sim has also been updated. I'll have the new HTML reports up ASAP. Have a great night guys, and best of luck with the results!
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#15 Post by Tyler »

Does anyone know why my finances project to a disaster of -$50 million? That can't be right, can it?

EDIT: Never mind, it's late, I'm being stupid. I'm looking at the wrong column.
Tyler Babcock (West Virginia Coal Sox/Alleghenies, 2007-2019)
IL Wildcard 2011, 2017

Riley to Suárez to Harmon...

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”