Who am I? Why Am I Here? What Do I Look Like?

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Cole
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Who am I? Why Am I Here? What Do I Look Like?

#76 Post by Cole »

PEBA Commissioner wrote:Great pictures, Brinnon! I love seeing shots of members of the league and their families. But roasting a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Does that even work? :-? :lol:

No, actually I would put it in the category of "Things that are suprisingly dangerous". If the melted sugar hits your skin you will look like the melting face guy from Indiana Jones.
Last edited by Cole on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neil Thomas

#77 Post by Neil Thomas »

Here is a picture of me after an expedition around the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. We came across some random mud pots and thermal pools on the hike.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#78 Post by John »

Okay, now I'm insanely jealous over the fact that you get to hike in such gorgeous scenery. :shake: On the other hand, nice pictures! ;-D
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#79 Post by Lions »

Badgers wrote:
PEBA Commissioner wrote:Great pictures, Brinnon! I love seeing shots of members of the league and their families. But roasting a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Does that even work? :-? :lol:

No, actually I would put it in the category of "Things that are suprisingly dangerous". If the melted sugar hits your skin you will look like the melting face guy from Indiana Jones.
I have a friend who prefers Peeps to regular marshmallows when she makes smores. Melting Peeps are in that category, too!

And John... you've made me quite jealous with those pics as well!
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Steel Dragons

#80 Post by Steel Dragons »

Been meaning to contribute here for ages. So here's me with the Cup that Manchester City won at the home of London Underground :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#81 Post by John »

Awesome picture and awesome trophy, Nigel!
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Steel Dragons

#82 Post by Steel Dragons »

The actual trophy has been in use since 1911 but this is an exact copy that was crafted in 1992 after the original became too fragile for use. The base has every winners name enscribed around it
Mike Branda

#83 Post by Mike Branda »

Glad to see the many faces of the Gms , I have decided to post a pic of my own taken just a few minutes ago.
Photo on 1-26-12 at 3.50 PM.jpg
Steel Dragons

#84 Post by Steel Dragons »

Soft lighting to go with the softer side of Seoul ? :wink:
Mike Branda

#85 Post by Mike Branda »

haha Yeah,

Softer side is 100% accurate ;-D
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#86 Post by John »

Since we're bringing on a few new members, and since friends took a few new photos of me, I'll post a couple shots of myself. The first one is a few months old, while the second was taken a few weeks ago while some good friends were visiting.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Jason
All-Star
All-Star

#87 Post by Jason »

If there was a way to be -2% body fat, I am pretty sure you found out how... Lean mean machine dude!
Jason Warnke
Former Omaha Cyclones GM
Hartford Harpoon Founder

Forum: 200+
June 8, 2011-2020: 847-800 (Omaha Cyclones)
2021-June 5, 2023: 179-202 (Hartford Harpoon)
Warnke ERA: 1026-1002 (.506)
2015 SL Champions (OMA)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#88 Post by John »

Cyclones wrote:If there was a way to be -2% body fat, I am pretty sure you found out how... Lean mean machine dude!
Actually, I'm putting on a little body fat recently, and that's a good thing! I was experiencing terrible muscle aches right from the very onset of workouts. It was all I could do to grit my teeth and push through. Finally, I decided I needed to check with my doctor, and lo and behold, it turns out I was suffering from iron-deficiency anemia. I've been taking iron supplements three times a day and a B12 vitamin once a day since on doctor's orders.

Since beginning that regimen, my muscle fatigue has decreased quite a bit, and I've added some weight - 10 pounds, to be exact. Body fat has kicked up half a percentage point to 6.5%. It's a tradeoff I'm happy to make. Those aches and pains sucked. Now I'm not dreading my training sessions anymore. I'll need another excuse to stand around and watch my clients do all the work. :P
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Matt
VIP
VIP

#89 Post by Matt »

I feel sorry for you guys who work out so often just trying to live forever. Personally, I found the shortcut. I've turned my body into such a toxic waste dump that no virus can survive long enough to replicate. Problem solved. :grin:
Cole
All-Star
All-Star

#90 Post by Cole »

Here's me:
Cole
Kalamazoo Badgers GM
2016 - Present.
Post 838+

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”