Congratulations Canton!

Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Congratulations Canton!

#1 Post by Tyler »

Thanks for all your hard work in making PEBA such a great place. Enjoy that Executive of the Year trophy! I mean, er... :lol:

:sweat:
Tyler Babcock (West Virginia Coal Sox/Alleghenies, 2007-2019)
IL Wildcard 2011, 2017

Riley to Suárez to Harmon...
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by John »

Seconded! Way to go Brad; you've been instrumental in the success of this league.
Jason
All-Star
All-Star

#3 Post by Jason »

I really want some of what the commish was smoking when he decided to hand you an award of any type. Other than of course my new proposed trophy the coveted "Shortest, Baldest GM of the Year"
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#4 Post by Coqui »

I cannot access my email here at work so I must confess I have no idea what is going on here. I do see that Bryan is reacting out of jealousy, so it must be good.
Jason
All-Star
All-Star

#5 Post by Jason »

They just found out about your battles with dwarfism and premature male pattern baldness. Not that inspiring if you ask me, but then I don't give out awards do I?
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#6 Post by Coqui »

I have now been able to check my email and I must admit I was surprised and, of course, thrilled at my selection as the 2008 Executive of the Year. I humbly accept my award and thank you all for making this such a great league.
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Ghosts »

way to go.

as far i'm concerned the picture of jack "wendy's" cobb sealed the deal!
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#8 Post by Coqui »

Cyclones wrote:They just found out about your battles with dwarfism and premature male pattern baldness. Not that inspiring if you ask me, but then I don't give out awards do I?
I'm not bald, I shave my head.
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Reg »

grats brad
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
klewis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by klewis »

I have not been here all that long so I admit I missed a lot of the great articles in the past season.

But from the email, it sounds like we had some great contributions. So contrats to all and grats to Brad. Here's to a good season from PEBA this year :grin:
Sandgnats (Bill)

#11 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

Longshoremen wrote:
Cyclones wrote:They just found out about your battles with dwarfism and premature male pattern baldness. Not that inspiring if you ask me, but then I don't give out awards do I?
I'm not bald, I shave my head.
Well, maybe with your exec. of the year trophy will come new found wealth! Couple your loads of money with your head characteristics and we may discovered the Montgomery Burns of PEBA! :grin:

But seriously, Brad helped me out a great deal several times in this past year and I'm very happy for him! A well deserved PEBA Executive of the Year Brad! You should feel awesome, you earned it.
Bill
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#12 Post by Bill »

You shave your head because you're bald.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”