2008 Planetary Extreme Championship ticket claim thread

Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#16 Post by Denny »

I just remembered I took next Monday off from work--so I should be around to watch Monday night's game and hurl imprecations at both teams 8)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#17 Post by John »

Glad to hear it Denny. Well, at minimum we'll sim that first game live. I guess we'll see how it goes from there. Hopefully the experience will be fun enough to encourage others to join in as we progress (and I'm sure it will be!).
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#18 Post by DanD »

I'll sign up now regardless of my negative feelings towards certain teams (NJ). Good luck to all not in my division.:)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#19 Post by John »

I've got you down for each of the games, John. If you meant to only sign up for a few of them, let me know.
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#20 Post by DanD »

Put me down for all of them put the closer to month end and the less likely it is for me. I work in investment banking operations for mortgage backed securities and its getting crazier every day.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#21 Post by John »

Last call for tonight's game! It should be a good match-up and we'd love to have you watching. :D
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#22 Post by Tyler »

5% chance. i may be fencing at the time. 8)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#23 Post by John »

Coal Sox wrote:5% chance. i may be fencing at the time. 8)
Getting ready for the 2012 London Olympics, eh? ;) We'd love to have you if you can make it. Make sure to post here if you can so I know to send you the confirmation email with the necessary session ID#.
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#24 Post by Hitmen »

I'm actually home for a bit, I think, if there's still time. If so, I will try to make it.
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#25 Post by John »

There certainly is still time! I'll add your name to the list.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#26 Post by John »

Invitations have been sent. You'll find the session iD# you need inside. If you're having any problems logging in, post here and I'll try to help out ASAP. Note that you won't see my screen when you log in; I won't being displaying it until we're ready to start.
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#27 Post by Denny »

That must be why I keep getting a "Leader has not started the session yet" message.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#28 Post by John »

Codgers wrote:That must be why I keep getting a "Leader has not started the session yet" message.
You should still be able to log in even though my desktop isn't being shared yet. Matt, Paul and Scott are in at the moment. Paul is coming here to post instructions in just a second.

Scott, if you're reading this, you'll want to read what Paul writes here in a moment so that you can enter the session with the chat bar functional.
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#29 Post by Reg »

if you are having problems with logging in or you are placed in the view mode only, then you need to use the yugma icon on your compurter, either from the desktop or the start menu...

it will pop up a little box that looks similar to a messenger program, on it is a tab labled join...click on that and then put in the info..should be session id (manually enter the id number you recieved in the email)- name - email address....

then choose the free option, answer the survey questions and you should be good to go...if you have issues im me or John....
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#30 Post by Denny »

Trendsetters wrote:if you are having problems with logging in or you are placed in the view mode only, then you need to use the yugma icon on your compurter, either from the desktop or the start menu...

it will pop up a little box that looks similar to a messenger program, on it is a tab labled join...click on that and then put in the info..should be session id (manually enter the id number you recieved in the email)- name - email address....
That's what I've been doing, but it gives me the "leader has not started session yet" message and kicks me back to the little Yugma box. I'm going to try the link from John's invite instead.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”