MLB Wild One!

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Sandgnats (Bill)

MLB Wild One!

#1 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

Check out this game:
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore?gid=280812102

The Red Sox are clobbering the Rangers after 4 innings, 12-2. They're up by 10, and the game is almost half over. It's a laugher right? NOT!
2 innings later(after the 6th), the Red Sox find themselves down 15-14!!! :shock: :shock:
Despite that monumental momentum swing, Boston pulls it out. Holy pathetic pitching Batman! :-P

At least the 38,000 at Fenway got their money's worth. :D
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by John »

That is one unbelievable box score. It's also a crushing defeat for Texas, who believe they have a chance to catch Boston for the wild card. Not like that, you're not going to. Ouch! :-o
Apollos
All-Star
All-Star

#3 Post by Apollos »

Texas has some sticks. It's the pitching that is their problem.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by John »

Paul Tanner of the Trendsetters is a big Rangers fan. Too bad he's on vacation this week... I'd be interested to hear his take on this crazy game.
Sandgnats (Bill)

#5 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:Paul Tanner of the Trendsetters is a big Rangers fan. Too bad he's on vacation this week... I'd be interested to hear his take on this crazy game.
Hey, does Paul have any way of knowing what's happening to him in the PEBA playoffs while he's in Colorado?

That anticipation would drive me crazy!! :-o
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by John »

Sandgnats (Bill) wrote:Hey, does Paul have any way of knowing what's happening to him in the PEBA playoffs while he's in Colorado?

That anticipation would drive me crazy!! :-o
I think he's out of contact until Friday. Yeah, that'd drive me nuts... I can't separate myself from PEBA for 5 hours, let alone 5 days.
Apollos
All-Star
All-Star

#7 Post by Apollos »

When I was on the BSA High Adventure trip last weekend, I did not know anything that was going on anywhere. We were on an island off the keys and has absolutely no contact with the outside. When we got back I found out a war had broken out, olympic news, the Sox were still in first. It was crazy!

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”