Hockey and fantasy football

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Alan Ehlers

Hockey and fantasy football

#1 Post by Alan Ehlers »

well fantasy football starts in two weeks with my draft in my footabll league. last year I got hosed because of the snow and lost.

Also, you know what I find odd about Ohio is that Hockey is not big around here , I love hockey and it seesm that around Ohio it does ot exist

Who in here loves hockey
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#2 Post by Denny »

Well, there's those Columbus Bluejackets, right? Or have they gone under? Since the lockout a few years back I really don't follow hockey anymore, aside from the Minnesota state high school hockey tournaments every March (they are a BIG deal around here).
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

Yup, the Blue Jackets are still alive and kicking. Of course they've been terrible since their inception, though that may be changing. They had a nice draft this year, picking up potential stud Russian winger Nikita Filatov. Of course they wouldn't be the Jackets if something wasn't going wrong; Filatov's contract is in question (the Russian league he currently plays for says he's under contract with them and can't leave to play in the U.S.).

But yeah, I'm an NHL fan, so there's at least one more of us weirdos here. ;)

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”