Brett Favre

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Alan Ehlers

Brett Favre

#1 Post by Alan Ehlers »

I think he makes the Jets at least interesting. I do not think they will win many more games but at least they will be fun to watch
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by John »

For those of us in the Cleveland area, we'll get a chance to hear about Favre non-stop during tonight's Browns-Jets pre-season game on WKYC.
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Ghosts »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:For those of us in the Cleveland area, we'll get a chance to hear about Favre non-stop during tonight's Browns-Jets pre-season game on WKYC.
yes, but for those of not -- it gets to mean we see a heck of a lot more highlights from tonights Browns-Jets game than otherwise would be the case.

so, it's not all bad.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Tyler »

I'll be at the game tonight. I know very little about the inner workings of football, so I want to know: will he play tonight? I've been hearing no, but no-one I've talked to has been able to cite any examples of a football player not joining his team the next day.

I at least wanna see him dressed on the sidelines! :-]
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by John »

I'm pretty sure he won't be playing since he hasn't had time to practice with the team. He may very well be on the sidelines, though. See if you can snap a picture for us! :D
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Hitmen »

He won't play. I believe he will be at the game, the Jets are supposed to have a press conference before the game introducing him as a Jet.
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by DanD »

Maybe now Jets fans can justify the PSL at the new Giants stadium. Imagine this Browns fans, PSL's run up to 20K one time charge (each for Giants and Jets). For example, if you sit 20 rows up on the 40 it would cost 25k next year. Makes my $50 dawg pound seats a steal.

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”