Podcast request and idea

Codgers
Single-A
Single-A

Podcast request and idea

#1 Post by Codgers »

First, thanks to the guys who are putting together these podcasts. First league I've been in that had a podcast and I have to say I really enjoy listening to it. It allows me to stay engaged in the league far more than the forums or Slack because I can listen to it whenever I want - I dont need to sit in front of a phone or computer. Whenever I have a drive ahead of me, I cue up the pod to listen. In otherwards, welcome to the modern world!

Request:
It would be really cool during the Spring Training to get team previews. Not a full hour of a single team but I think everyone likes to hear others opinions about their team. Maybe a similar format for each team to allow the hosts to process information quickly so they arent putting hours into other peoples team? Just spitballing here. Since it's not cool to plan out other peoples time I had an idea....

The Idea:
Maybe we can discuss CP donations to the podcasters from each team getting a breakdown? Allow us to go over 400CP during the season and donate some of those CP points to the podcasters and guests. Even a nominal amount to show appreciation for the time and effort. Still cap CP at 400 usable points but allow people to show appreciation for their efforts

Thoughts?
Bob Sullivan
GM Palm Springs Codgers
Underground
Double-A
Double-A

Re: Podcast request and idea

#2 Post by Underground »

No matter what there needs to be a cap on CP earned from it, and what that number is set at is going to be difficult to balance.
Evan Seary
London Underground

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”