Team Union Representative Kaleb Felton Responds to Union Head Comments

Bureaucrats
Double-A
Double-A

Team Union Representative Kaleb Felton Responds to Union Head Comments

#1 Post by Bureaucrats »

Team Union Representative Kaleb Felton has strong words regarding the Player's Union Head Steve 'Steve "Steve Hott" Hott' Hott's remarks about the expanded playoffs, calling them inflammatory, unhelpful, and not good.

"I personally feel that the expanded playoffs would be a great thing for the average player," said Felton "Considering that a large amount haven't played past the first week of October, and we know there are incentives placed in contracts for that exact occurrence, getting players the money they deserve should be viewed with positivity, and not with the disdain that the former players who supposedly represent our best interest have shown."

When asked if he would talk to the presiding head of the Player's Union, Kaleb had this to say;

"Sure, I'd be willing to talk to Steve 'Steve "Steve Hott" Hott' Hott about his stance on it, but whether or not he'll actually talk to me is another thing. I'd love a chat, see our perspective, but it's really up to him to have that conversation."

We could not reach Steve 'Steve "Steve Hott" Hott' Hott for comment.
Justin Barker
GM Arlington Bureaucrats
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Team Union Representative Kaleb Felton Responds to Union Head Comments

#2 Post by Borealis »

Steve 'Steve "Steve Hott" Hott' Hott Was last seen driving his convertible Corvette to Coachella with a trunk load of plant material that definitely did not smell skunky...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Alleghenies
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by Alleghenies »

Borealis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:08 pm Steve 'Steve "Steve Hott" Hott' Hott Was last seen driving his convertible Corvette to Coachella with a trunk load of plant material that definitely did not smell skunky...

Sweet, Hott and me will both be at Coachella together!!!

But the bigger question is after Coachella, will either of us return?
Gregory Abcarian
General Manager
West Virginia
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Borealis »

That Bastard owner, Junior, never returned from a trip that had Steve 'Steve "Steve Hott" Hott' Hott'a fingerprints on it... 😬
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Alleghenies
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#5 Post by Alleghenies »

Borealis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:38 am That Bastard owner, Junior, never returned from a trip that had Steve 'Steve "Steve Hott" Hott' Hott'a fingerprints on it... 😬
I got a few feelers out there for WV, just in case I don't return with Mr. Hott..
Gregory Abcarian
General Manager
West Virginia

Return to “Arlington Bureaucrats”