New GM announced in San Juan

Coqui

New GM announced in San Juan

#1 Post by Coqui »

I haven't come up with a fancy name for my team news yet, want to do something that incorporates the Co-kee sound they make. But lack of sleep has caused my brain not to come up with anything by press time. So this will have to do.

Today the San Juan Coqui introduced their new gm to the PEBA world, as Jeffrey Everroad will take over the gm duties. "I've always heard amazing things about PEBA so when I was offered the chance to take over a team, I had to jump at it." As of press time Everroad hasn't landed in San Juan yet, nor has he met much of the team but he says he has done some research. "Even though I haven't met the team yet, it's not hard to tell that they have a great back end of the rotation starting with closer Jose Gomez. Or that the offensive side is led by 28 year old CF Wally Glasser. Really looking forward to see what this team can do."

The Coqui missed the playoffs for the first time in 3 years last year with a 84-78 record but have not finished worse than 3rd in the Trans Atlantic division in the past 6 years. And of course Coqui fans will remember that they are just 3 years removed from the championship, their 3rd in franchise history.

So Mr. Everroad has huge shoes to fill and high exceptions to keep fans in San Juan happy.
Last edited by Coqui on Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrewV
Triple-A
Triple-A

Re: New GM announced in San Juan

#2 Post by DrewV »

Welcome, Jeffrey! Love the graphic, looking forward to seeing more stories.
Drew Visscher (GM Ricky McCoy) | Duluth Warriors
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

Welcome Jeffrey and best of luck!!!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Leones »

Welcome to PEBA Jeffrey! Best of luck!
Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

Return to “San Juan Coqui”