New Hartford GM

Dusty
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

New Hartford GM

#1 Post by Dusty »

Hello PEBA!

My name is Dusty King and I am going to be taking over the Hartford franchise. I wanted to take a moment to just give you a little background on myself and write up a short introduction.

I started playing OOTP back with OOTP X. This was back in the day when you had to put hours and hours of work just to get and offline MLB save set up with logos and player faces. I have always loved the game of baseball as a player and a manager but this game has taken my love for baseball to an even greater level! I was big into fictional leagues as I enjoyed the challenge of not knowing who players really are or what they will become.

Eventually offline play became somewhat lack luster for me and that is when I discovered online leagues! This by far has already been the most immersive online league that I have been in and I am so excited for the opportunity to turn this ballclub around. In fact it felt like a real life job interview in a way and I loved it!

I am super laid back and easy to get along with. While I have years and years of knowledge about baseball I will never laugh at a trade offer and never afraid to learn something new so please never be afraid to reach out to me any time!

I will be soon making a short press release about my feelings and direction I plan to take the Harpoons but for now like I said just a short intro and a thank you for allowing me to be apart of this great league!

DK!
Dusty King
GM Hartford Harpoon
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: New Hartford GM

#2 Post by Hitmen »

Welcome to PEBA Dusty! You won’t be disappointed! Best of luck with the Harpoon.
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

Welcome Dusty!! Best of luck with the Harpoon - you've a Monster to chase down in the Seaboard!!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Apollos
All-Star
All-Star

#4 Post by Apollos »

Great to have you here, Dusty - good luck with the Harpoon!
Brian Hazelwood - GM, Tempe Knights
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Lions »

Welcome to the league, Dusty!
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”