2032 Schedule

Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

2032 Schedule

#1 Post by Board of the PEBA »

First of all, Congrats to Mike Best and the San Juan Coquis - our 2031 PEC Rodriguez Cup holders!! Excellent job done!! They had to vanquish arguably the three best teams in the League: West Virginia, Havana and Shin Seiki. Amazing!!

Here is our preliminary schedule for the 2031-2032 Offseason, taking us to Opening Day. This schedule begins with Saturday, September 19th's sim. The schedule takes us through many significant events, which I have tried to highlight with the colorful schedule attached. There are a number of specific deadlines to note:

Sat. Sep. 19 - First offseason sim. Revenue Sharing has been already delivered. It is time to set ticket prices, Scouting and Development Budgets. Your last chance to set these will be your export for Sim 8 - October 2, 2020. Once the Winter Meetings come, your ticket prices are frozen until the Season begins. PEBA Award voting will end Sunday night, September 20, at 9pm PT, and results will come in the next sim, Monday, September 21

Mon. Sep. 21 - Performance Loyalty & Market Adjustments. This PEBA tradition will be implemented during Offseason Sim 2. These will be posted soon, perhaps later today. Although we will already know, but Awards will be announced in-game.

Wed. Sep. 23 - This is your last chance to make a decision on Team Options that you may hold on a players contract. Be sure to check your in-game mail messages. They will expire in the next sim.

Fri. Sep. 25 - Salary Arbitration. Your arbitration offers to players must be submitted before this sim. This also includes those players you wish not to make offers to (who will become a free agent) and make Qualifying Offers to your players who will leave for Free Agency (and thus net you a Supplemental Pick in the next draft, should they sign). Any Qualifying Offer also needs to be made before this sim. Free Agents will declare on 12/6/2031, the last in-game day of the sim.

Mon. Sep.28 - Free Agency Opens

Sat. Oct. 3 - Winter Meetings. Our Annual event will be held this day in the Winter Meeting Slack Channel - the platform will also provide the convenience of private discussions channels for trade talks. This venue will give individuals who cannot attend for the full time commitment, the chance to check in - and negotiate on the fly. Please note that CP accumulation will end at this time - and spending your CP on Rewards can begin - with the deadline to get your selections to the Commish of October, 15. Start planning ahead - feel free to submit them early if you know what you want - it's a big help if you do - but no changes will occur until after the Winter Meetings. I will try to get an updated (but not final) CP Tracker posted today or tomorrow.

Thurs. Oct. 8 - The Rule 5 Draft will occur this day. The last chance to place a player who is Rule 5 eligible (# next to their name on the Transactions screen) onto the 40-man roster is exports for Sim 9 (Tues. Oct. 6). Players who are rostered for the Sim 10 export will be released. The Rule 5 Draft occurs in-game so you will need to build a list of players on the Draft List screen by Oct 8, sim time. You will only be allowed to draft as many players as are spots on your 40-man roster, so if you have 40 players, there is no need to make a list.

Mon. Oct. 19 - Pre-Season Begins.

Mon. Oct. 26 - Spring Training Arrives. You will want to set your spring roster according to your needs - the first set of games will happen in the following sim on October 28.

Sat. November 7 - Opening Day. I will end the last spring sim a day earlier, before the rosters cut down to 26, so minor leaguers don't get docked for ML time. You will nonetheless need to get your rosters (ML, AAA, AA) down to 26 so the sim will run - but more to come at that time... This will be a special Saturday sim...

And... Looking ahead...

Sat. & Sun. Dec. 5 & 6 - PEBA Live Draft. You will also notice, when the time comes, that the Draft date has shifted two days, to fall on Monday, June 7 - which saves us a sim - no short sims leading into it so we hit the right day. Good Call Dylan on this one - we started 'Monday' draft dates last season and it's a perfect fit for our schedule needs. More, of course, as we approach Draft Day.

There you have it - I hope I have been thorough enough and haven't missed anything. Should something not add up, I've missed something, or you simply have a question - please speak up - I can't say with 100% assurance this is perfect...

It's time to pull up a chair to that Ol' Hot Stove!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: 2032 Schedule

#2 Post by Denny »

When can 2031 Rule 5 picks be safely moved to the minors without losing them to their previous club?
Denny Hills
O.C. (Original Codger)
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

I think you can now - but the game will give you a warning if you can’t...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Denny »

Borealis wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:56 pm I think you can now - but the game will give you a warning if you can’t...
I tried it and you are correct! ;-D
Denny Hills
O.C. (Original Codger)
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#5 Post by Sandgnats »

hooray for 2032!
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
KenH
Triple-A
Triple-A

#6 Post by KenH »

Sandgnats wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:47 am hooray for 2032!
Hear, hear!
Ken Hannahs -- Farstriders GM (2023-2037)
2025, 2033, 2034, 2035 PEBA Champion
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Borealis »

Please find below the updated Regular Season schedule for the 2032 PEBA season. The only significant feature is a pair of short sims centered around the September 1 roster expansion - which falls on a Wednesday. Last season it was on a Monday, and with it being a Leap Year, we now have this date mid-week - which will effect our schedule for the next couple of seasons. I suspect it will be 2035 before we simply sim past the 1st.

Things to note:
- Spring Training arrives with tomorrow's (Monday's) sim, and the first box scores come on Wednesday, October 28. So it's time to get prepared!

- The Opening Day sim, Saturday November 7, is an 8-day sim, beginning the day before Opening Day, so that rosters can be adjusted and minor leaguers do not pick up a day of ML experience. Please be aware of this if you use 7-day line-ups.

- AAA and AA begin on the same day as PEBA - so those rosters must be set to 27 for the Opening Day Sim. A Ball begins two sims later, November 12.

- We are scheduled to sim on Thanksgiving - I can do this in the morning, or we can push it back to the next day, Friday November 27 (as it is on the schedule). I will in all likelihood be on Kauai at that point, so I can wake up and sim with no problems on my end.

- The Live PEBA Draft will arrive for us on Saturday, December 5-6, so put that on your calendar.

- The PEBA All-Star Game is 12/21, Live from the Neo-Tokyo Grounds, Tokyo, Japan

- The regular season comes to an end on January 28, 2021... Hopefully that date find us all in a better world... At least we have PEBA!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions

Return to “Schedule Archive”