CP Tracker 2031

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CP Tracker 2031

#1 Post by Borealis »

Attached below is the 2031 CP Tracker, v1.

This tracker shows our accumulated point values - beginning with the end of the Winter Meetings 2030 - the amount spent on 2030 Rewards, and any carry over into the 2031 season are noted. One team is already maxed out due to their carry-over. You can see the areas we've been gaining points during the current CP Season (beginning April 25, 2020) through to July 13, 2020 (July 14, 2031, in-game - the All-Star Game). The Total CP in this version of the tracker details only CP earned up to this point - carry-over and bonus will be added in after the season. We have completed 14 of 27 sims at this point.

Slack has been a great place to discuss League happenings, but please don't forget the forums! That's what the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be! Writing is down, in general, this season (and over many now), so try to do your part to keep our vibrant environment just that - vibrant. Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!!

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd, please let me know - errors happen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: CP Tracker 2031

#2 Post by Borealis »

You can find attached the current CP tracker - missing just the last few voting stragglers and Winter Meeting points. You can see here your carryover from last season, export points, posting points (forum posts are current, blogs and front page as of yesterday), Minor League points, and Fiscal points for finishing in the black, up to $10M (10 points). Keep in mind the max you can earn in a season is 400. Any bonus CP earned (BAK, OKA, and DUL all earned the new GM welcome bonus, Ken and RJ for podcast, the Board), and your overall total, which is maxed out at 600. I will post a final tally after the Winter Meetings. You can start planning ahead on how you will spend your CP!

Please be sure to let me know if I may have missed something...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: CP Tracker 2031

#3 Post by Borealis »

Please find attached the Final CP tracker, including the final writing totals and Winter Meeting Attendance and Trading points. Keep in mind, no more than 400 points may be earned in a season, and no more than 600 points may be carried at any time.

CP Reward selections are happening in this thread. Please verify that any Winter Ball or Special Coaching candidates are eligible and have not been sent previously for either treatment. Also, please mark your selections as 'Final' once you are done - otherwise I will hold off on processing them.

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”