PEBA-Cast Episode 20 - The Weather Outside is Frightful, But the Trades Are So Delightful

Reg, Ken and RJ's; PEBA-Cast

Moderators: Reg, Sandgnats, KenH

KenH
Triple-A
Triple-A

PEBA-Cast Episode 20 - The Weather Outside is Frightful, But the Trades Are So Delightful

#1 Post by KenH »

Hey guys! RJ and I recorded a new episode of the podcast as a sort of quick response to today’s awesome winter meetings. In this episode, we talk all about the winter meetings including the rebranding of the Yuma Arroyos and the Madison Malts (previously the Canton Longshoremen)! In the second half of the ‘cast, we discuss some of the trades that happened today. Thank you all for your support!

LISTEN HERE!!!
Ken Hannahs -- Farstriders GM (2023-2037)
2025, 2033, 2034, 2035 PEBA Champion
KenH
Triple-A
Triple-A

Re: PEBA-Cast Episode 20 - The Weather Outside is Frightful, But the Trades Are So Delightful

#2 Post by KenH »

Couple of follow-up things here that I'm going to start putting feelers out on...

I am coming up with a way to have a "season preview" for each team. To do this, I'd like to speak with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU via skype for 5-10 minutes to tell us a little bit about your team and what your goals are for the season. I will create a new thread a bit later next week that will go over the basic questions to prepare for, but it shouldn't be too in-depth.

The next: as I'm sure it's clear to anyone listening to these, I am not good at drawing or any sort of visual art. What I would LOVE is if I could collaborate with one of you fantastic artists to put together some unique visual assets for the podcast. If you have any interest, feel free to mock something up and send it to me... I'd be looking for two different pieces... the first would be a square thumbnail to use as our logo and the second one would be a larger banner to use when upload to LIBSYN... right now, that feature is being wasted and I would like to use it.

With 20 podcasts under our belt, I love creating more content for you guys and I hope you enjoy our weird look into the league. Truly, thank you all so much for your kind words and support. It means the world to me as I'm sure it does for Reg and RJ as well.
Ken Hannahs -- Farstriders GM (2023-2037)
2025, 2033, 2034, 2035 PEBA Champion
Zephyrs
All-Star
All-Star

Re: PEBA-Cast Episode 20 - The Weather Outside is Frightful, But the Trades Are So Delightful

#3 Post by Zephyrs »

Another great episode, even if Ken blanked on a couple names. :D
Scott Maynor GM Reno Zephyrs
Joined September 2010
DrewV
Triple-A
Triple-A

#4 Post by DrewV »

thanks for the episode guys!
Drew Visscher (GM Ricky McCoy) | Duluth Warriors

Return to “PEBA-Cast”