2030 Schedule

Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

2030 Schedule

#1 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Here is our preliminary schedule for the 2029-2030 Offseason. This schedule begins with Friday, October 18th's sim, and will take us to Opening Day. The schedule takes us through many significant events, which I have tried to highlight with the colorful schedule. There are a number of specific deadlines to note:

Fri. Oct. 18 - First offseason sim. Revenue Sharing has been already delivered. It is time to set ticket prices, Scouting and Development Budgets. Your last chance to set these will be your export for Sim 9 - Nov. 8, 2019. Once the Winter Meetings come, your ticket prices are frozen until the Season begins. PEBA Award voting will end this evening at 11:59pm PT

Sat. Oct. 19-20 - Not on the schedule, but this weekend we will be doing the migration to the new server. PLEASE - do not export for Offseason Sim 2 until we tell you to (hopefully by Monday the 21st). How this will all work out for us, detail/settings-wise may happen on the fly - we will Alert everyone as needed...

Wed. Oct. 23 - Performance Loyalty & Market Adjustments. This PEBA tradition will be implemented during Offseason Sim 2. Last year we did it a little later, but upon review that teams get hit by in-game adjustments as it rolls into the offseason, it's only fair that our out-game adjustments happen in a timely manner. That will be posted in the coming days.

Mon. Oct. 28 - Salary Arbitration. Your arbitration offers to players must be submitted before this sim. This also includes those players you wish not to make offers to (who will become a free agent) and make Qualifying Offers to your players who will leave for Free Agency (and thus net you a Supplemental Pick in the next draft, should they sign). Any Qualifying Offer also needs to be made before this sim. Free Agents will declare on 11/29/2029, the last in-game day of the sim.

We may also, during this sim, add the new Rookie League and feeder teams. That will be time consuming, so be prepared for us to push the following sims back a day or two as needed. We have not finalized this date, but know it's coming.

Sat. Nov. 9 - Winter Meetings. Our Annual event will be held this day in the Winter Meeting Slack Channel - the platform will also provide the convenience of private discussions channels for trade talks. This venue will give individuals who cannot attend for the full time commitment, the chance to check in - and negotiate on the fly. Please note that CP accumulation will end at this time - and spending your CP on Rewards can begin - with the deadline to get your selections to the Commish of November, 22. Start planning ahead - feel free to submit them early if you know what you want - but no changes will occur until after the Winter Meetings. I will try to get an updated (but not final) CP Tracker posted over the weekend.

Thurs. Nov. 14 - The Rule 5 Draft will occur this day. The last chance to place a player who is Rule 5 eligible (# next to their name on the Transactions screen) onto the 40-man roster is exports for Sim 11 (Tues. Nov. 12). Players who are rostered for the Sim 12 export will be released. The Rule 5 Draft occurs in-game so you will need to build a list of players on the Draft List screen by Nov 14, sim time (the Nov 12 and the 13th is your best bet). You will only be allowed to draft as many players as are spots on your 40-man roster, so if you have 40 players, there is no need to make a list.

Mon. Dec. 2 - Spring Training Arrives. You will want to set your spring roster according to your needs - the first set of games will happen in the following sim on December 4.

Mon. Dec. 16 - Opening Day. I will try to end the last spring sim a day earlier, before the rosters cut down to 26, so minor leaguers don't get docked for ML time. That seemed to happen last season and we certainly don't want that to happen again. You will nonetheless need to get your rosters down to 26 so the sim will run - but more to come at that time...

There you have it - I hope I have been thorough enough and haven't missed anything. Should something not add up, I've missed something, or you simply have a question - please speak up - I can't say with 100% assurance this is perfect...

It's time to pull up a chair to that Ol' Hot Stove!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: 2030 Schedule

#2 Post by Borealis »

Please find the newly released 2030 Regular Season Schedule, added onto the lead post above. This years schedule will have one extra day, to accommodate for the Trade Deadline falling mid-sim. Things to note:

• Spring Training ends with Wednesday's sim (December 11). This sim will take us to the day before Opening Day - this is the time to whittle your roster down to 26, and move minor leaguers without accumulating ML service time. Please be sure to do this, any roster left over 26 may lead to players being released. With the Opening Day sim, we return to our Monday-Thursday sim schedule.
• With Opening Day arriving, so does the start of AAA and AA seasons, so be sure to have all rosters and line-ups set for those clubs, too.
• Opening Day is Monday, December 16, and it will be an 8-day sim. So please be aware and use 7-day line-ups at your own peril.
• We arrive at the Draft on January 16 (the pool should be released in Monday's sim) and the Draft will be held that weekend, January 18-19. More to come on the draft as we approach that date - but put that down in your calendars. Also note, with the addition of Rookie League, this years draft is 20 rounds.
• Thursday, February 6 is the 24th Annual All-Star Game, this years game will come to you from Elderberry Field, Palm Springs, CA. As part of the All-Star festivities, we will announce the host for the PEBA 25 All-Star Game!
• The Trade Deadline is February 17, Rosters expand March 5, and the regular season ends March 19.
• The Post-season will begin on March 23, and we will speed-sim as has been our recent history - that seems to make everyone happy.

Hopefully it all looks good, and if I've missed something, or if there's any error, please let me know.

Play Ball!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions

Return to “Schedule Archive”