What the blazes???

Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#16 Post by Coqui »

Thoroughbreds wrote:With a sure thing why worry about options?
Because there is no such thing as a sure thing.
Sandgnats (Bill)

#17 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

There is one sure thing in PEBA. The Sovereign League will not allow an IL team to take home the Rodriguez Cup this year. Hmmmm, what emoticon can I use to represent the IL after the season is over? Oh, I found one....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, one more thing....Theodore 'Pedro Cerrano Wannabe' Boyd will ruin the Bakersfield Bears this year! :P
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#18 Post by Duane »

Sandgnats (Bill) wrote:There is one sure thing in PEBA. The Sovereign League will not allow an IL team to take home the Rodriguez Cup this year. Hmmmm, what emoticon can I use to represent the IL after the season is over? Oh, I found one....... :cry: :cry: :cry:
In the golden words of MC Hammer ... Can't Touch this ... it is blatently obvious he is referring to the IL's ownership of the Peba Rodriguez Cup
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#19 Post by John »

Thoroughbreds wrote:
Sandgnats (Bill) wrote:There is one sure thing in PEBA. The Sovereign League will not allow an IL team to take home the Rodriguez Cup this year. Hmmmm, what emoticon can I use to represent the IL after the season is over? Oh, I found one....... :cry: :cry: :cry:
In the golden words of MC Hammer ... Can't Touch this ... it is blatently obvious he is referring to the IL's ownership of the Peba Rodriguez Cup
We'll just see about that... :twisted:

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”