draft schedule

#1 Post by Alan Ehlers »

I am in favor of just doing it from Saturday till Tuesday
Matt
VIP
VIP

#2 Post by Matt »

I'm in favor of splitting it.

I think there are several benefits. For me, in my line of work, I am on the road all the time and can generally find the most free time on the weekends. I know for sure that I almost never have any free time on Mondays or Tuesdays. I think for many with 9 to 5 jobs, they are probably in the same boat.

Additionally, after the first weekend it would give us all another week to re-assess what is left in the draft pool, assess our needs, etc. This might be especially important for someone who is pre-ranking their players and auto-drafting.

Just my thoughts.
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#3 Post by Coqui »

I voted for the all in a row option. Should we choose the "auto draft using list" option can we drop in to make our pick when we have the time? I doubt that anyone will be able to make every pick and I was just curious how it would work.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by John »

Yes, if you select "Auto-draft using list" you absolutely can drop in at any time and begin making live picks. Here's how that will work: I will be on AIM during all active draft hours (Screenname: peba commish). Hopefully most all of you have AIM (or a 3rd-part IM client that can access the AIM network). As long as your status is set to "Online" I will assume you are intending to make your picks yourself and will allow you the full 3 minutes before instructing the draft utility to auto-pick your highest ranked player. For anyone whose AIM status is set to "Offline", I will immediately select your highest ranked player once your turn comes up.

If you don't have AIM you can notify me of your Online/Offline status by sending me a PM through the forum or the new "One-Click PM" link in website's user panel. However, I highly recommend hooking up with AIM before the draft begins.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”