My Football Now

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Rory
Triple-A
Triple-A

My Football Now

#1 Post by Rory »

I ran across this game (MFN) and just had to try it out.
I have tried quite a few different sims here and there because..........hmmmm........i dont know why, i think i might have a problem. Let's see there's Front Office Football, Pigskin Football, Pro Football simulator, Bowl Bound, College Years, i might be missing one or two. But thats another story.

Anyways, MFN is at the top of the list. I've always been a FOF guy but after trying this out I've changed. I never new it was out there and ran across a post somewhere and checked it out. A couple days after i got into this game i had a couple of ole fof guys who i was in leagues with before contact me and to say how good they thought it was. I said to myself ya ya FOF is the best what are you guys smoking. But they were right. The only thing I don't like is the public leagues. But it's not that bad and the developer is working on getting private leagues going.

It's web based and you can play in one league for free, forever. After that each league costs $5 i believe. Thats if you like playing in multiple leagues. It's web based, very detail right down to practicing plays, game planning, depth charts and of course all your front office stuff contracts, hiring a coaching staff, fa's, drafts, player attributes etc.... It's easy to navigate like OOTP is. And this game is still evolving as the developer keeps make improvements on a very good game.

Well that's my high praise post for this thing. I thought I'd throw this out to you guys if anyone was looking for a good football sim.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Football Now

#2 Post by John »

I hadn't even heard of My Football Now. For those interested, here's a tour of the service. Looks like it could be fun.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Simon
Triple-A
Triple-A

#3 Post by Simon »

Looks nice, too bad i dont follow this sport ;p
Simon Kuliszewski
Proud General Manager of San Antonio Calzones de Laredo
Since mid 2020 (268-293 .477)
Greg A
Triple-A
Triple-A

#4 Post by Greg A »

This looks pretty nice. Like some of you, I had not heard about this site until reading about here. Heck, I just signed up and now reading through the format and rules. Not a fan of public leagues, but plan on joining one to learn. Hopefully, private leagues will happen sooner than later. Are you any a league that has an opening? If so, let me know and I may jump in.

Thanks,

Tim
Rory
Triple-A
Triple-A

#5 Post by Rory »

Are you any a league that has an opening? If so, let me know and I may jump in.
Ya Tim I'm in league "cust 17" and there are openings. Were in the off-season and just finished the draft. My tag name is Beercloud.
Greg A
Triple-A
Triple-A

#6 Post by Greg A »

Knights wrote:
Ya Tim I'm in league "cust 17" and there are openings. Were in the off-season and just finished the draft. My tag name is Beercloud.
I didn't see that league listed as having available teams. Unless there's more than one place to look.
Greg A
Triple-A
Triple-A

#7 Post by Greg A »

Flyers wrote:
Knights wrote:
I didn't see that league listed as having available teams. Unless there's more than one place to look.
I have no clue what I'm doing, but I'm in as the new owner of Houston. Wish me luck!
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Duane »

Looks nice ... is it with real NFL players or fake fantasy like PEBA???
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Rory
Triple-A
Triple-A

#9 Post by Rory »

There's 2 types of leagues atm. MFN and Cust.

I'm in a cust league which are fake players and team names like here. Im not sure about the players in the MFN leagues but I believe there team names are real.(New England Patriots, Dallas Cowboys, etc)
Rory
Triple-A
Triple-A

#10 Post by Rory »

Let me know here what your user names are over there.

I know Flyers(Tim) is Helmet Head.
Mine is Beercloud

Im looking at starting up a league once private leagues are enabled if anyone is interested.

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”