Greg Hardy

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Matt
VIP
VIP

Greg Hardy

#1 Post by Matt »

After reading the account of the incident with Greg Hardy and seeing the photos, I believe the Cowboys dreadful season is karma for signing the worthless failure of a human being. Do that to my daughter and I hunt you down and kill you myself.
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Greg Hardy

#2 Post by Evas »

Ocelots wrote:After reading the account of the incident with Greg Hardy and seeing the photos, I believe the Cowboys dreadful season is karma for signing the worthless failure of a human being. Do that to my daughter and I hunt you down and kill you myself.
I see no redeeming feature. The NFL needs to get their s#&%- together.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Jason
All-Star
All-Star

#3 Post by Jason »

Yet we still have to deal with Deflategate.

Sad.
Jason Warnke
Former Omaha Cyclones GM
Hartford Harpoon Founder

Forum: 200+
June 8, 2011-2020: 847-800 (Omaha Cyclones)
2021-June 5, 2023: 179-202 (Hartford Harpoon)
Warnke ERA: 1026-1002 (.506)
2015 SL Champions (OMA)
Mike Dunn
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Mike Dunn »

And Cowboys play in prime time Sunday night, so it'll be interesting to see how much ESPN plays up the controversy, and how tough -- if at all -- they are on the Commish for this mess.

Because... Deadspin can get ahold of these pictures and the NFL can't? Or maybe they didn't try? :-P
Mike Dunn

Former GM, Niihama-Shi Ghosts (2011-2019)
Record (9 seasons): 662-634
Division Titles: 1
Playoff Appearances: 3
Neo Tokyo Cup Appearances: 1
LRS Championships: 0
Bill
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Bill »

Mike Dunn wrote:And Cowboys play in prime time Sunday night, so it'll be interesting to see how much ESPN plays up the controversy, and how tough -- if at all -- they are on the Commish for this mess.

Because... Deadspin can get ahold of these pictures and the NFL can't? Or maybe they didn't try? :-P
I assume the nfl isn't willing to pay for them. It probably wouldn't look good if they did. But yes it probably isn't an issue of can they do it.

I always find it weird that people get outraged way after the fact. This happened like years ago.
Btw the panthers were perfectly ready to let him play too until the whole ray rice thing blew up.

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”