Browns should have stayed home!!!

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!

Browns regular seasons wins

Over 8 wins
38%
8 wins
25%
under 8 wins
38%

Total votes: 8

DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Browns should have stayed home!!!

#1 Post by DanD »

I was so jacked to watch the Browns tonight against the Giants. I am waist deep in the bottle. Was this a wake up call or a reality check? Is Anderson a serious concussion? Was Eric Wright hungover? Danny Ware is running rough-shot over this porous defense. Are the Giants really that good? Was this the attitude adjustment similar to the opener against the Steelers last year? My over/under on Browns wins this year is 8 and I'm a long distance season ticket holder!!! Ugh!!!
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#2 Post by Denny »

I don't follow the Browns at all (Go Vikings!! 8) ) but it may reassure you to remind yourself that preseason games are pretty much meaningless.
Alan Ehlers

The Browns

#3 Post by Alan Ehlers »

I think they will win around 11 games and make the playoffs. They are very improved from last year and keeping Jamal Lewsi was a smart move because the guy is a winner and can provide guidance for a team that is learning how to win. All the Browns need to do in order to win 11 games is stay focused and not lose games they should have won. Last year all I have to say is the Raiders and people know what I mean
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by DanD »

The Raiders and Cards game was the bane of my existence!!!!

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”