Fantasy leagues - baseball league and college football teams

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Fantasy leagues - baseball league and college football teams

#1 Post by DanD »

I think I might have the most experience in fantasy sports of the league. Believe it or not, I put together a roto baseball league together with friends in 1989 in the 9th grade. I have football in the same league since 1991. There are a couple of slants I have come up with and I am looking potential participants.

First of all, i want to put togeher a college football team league by next year. I did something like this in 1999 when I lived in Columbus and it went really well. Everyone drafts 8 teams and you count your 4 best scores each week. You count actual points and bonuses. Weekly bonuses would include total rushing, passing, defensive totals of the same limits, and point limits. I have struggled to find something on the internet as of yet.

Next, I would like to start a point league baseball league. The twist is head to head every 3 days there is a baseball game. Also, I would like expanded line-ups somewhere between 20 to 25.

Please let me know of any interested parties. Thanks form your time.

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”