September 13 Cardinals and Pirates

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Alan Ehlers

September 13 Cardinals and Pirates

#1 Post by Alan Ehlers »

I am going to the game with my borther and a fewpeople from my fantasy baseball league. I am posting to see if anyone wants to go from here. I think it would be a blast to meet some of us face to face. The game is at 7:05 and I will be getting the tickets in the beggining of september
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by John »

I definitely hope some of you can meet up! Sept. 13 is a Saturday for the record. I thought we had an owner from Pittsburgh here, but maybe that's a departed owner.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Tyler »

Are we going to try a Cleveland-based get-together this season? If so we should probably start planning that. I'd certainly be all for it.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by John »

Coal Sox wrote:Are we going to try a Cleveland-based get-together this season? If so we should probably start planning that. I'd certainly be all for it.
This is something I will indeed be looking to set up at some point. Exactly when remains to be seen. Feel free to post your schedules for the next few months if you know them and I'll see what I can come up with.

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”