Mafia Bloodbath! Day 4

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mafia Bloodbath! Day 4

#1 Post by Lions »

Day 4

That night a dark figure sat on the steps of a house.

Narcisa came up to him and asked,
"What on earth are you doing?"

"You're fishing on the sidewalk?" she asked incredulously.

"I'm spear fishing," replied the figure.

"That's not a spear, that's a fishing rod.
You'll never catch anything."

"I have now!" he cried.

Whereupon he leapt up and disposed of the mermaid.

Rules
  1. Each player will be given a character to play who will be aligned with either the Loyalists, the Traitors, or niether. The loyalists win when all non-loyalists have been eliminated and there is at least one loyalist player alive. The traitors win when the traitors outnumber the loyalists or there is only one of each left. Players of other affiliations will have their win condition outlined in their roles.
  2. Each player will recieve a role PM containing your win condition and what you can do at night. You may not quote your role PM in any form.
  3. A game day will last approximately 24 hours. You may not vote. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will also last 24 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host within the first 12 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of departed players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. If you are dead, act like it!
  6. You may not edit your posts. Editing a post will result in immediate death.
  7. Any interpretation of rules that require clarification is at the hosts discretion and the host's word is final. Questions should be directed to the host via PM.
  8. All character alignment and roles have been randomized to protect the guilty.
Active Players
Here is the listing of players... please note that all character role assignments, and affiliation assignments have been randomized. Any attempt to read into those assignments is done at your own risk.

Nico Cipriani - Played by Simon (Calzones)

Bo Hoppystein - Played by James (Longshoremen)

Mariano Leggio - Played by David (Statesmen)

Vito Scaletta - Played by Rory (Knights)

Eliminated Players
Image Image
Art Vandalay - Played by Brian (Sandgnats) - Loyalist

Image Image
Boots Rambleshanks - Played by Mike (Borealis) - Loyalist

Image Image
Cisco Happycakes - Played by Kevin (Evas) - Traitor

Image Image
Narcisa Sultana - Played by John - Loyalist

Day 4 has now begun. The day will last exactly 24 hours from the time of this post.
You may submit your night actions at any time until 9 pm PST Wednesday, November 26 (about 36 hours) from the time of this post.

This thread is exclusively for active participants in the game. In-character posts only, please.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
richard_v
Double-A
Double-A

Re: Mafia Bloodbath! Day 4

#2 Post by richard_v »

Mariano Leggio - My trips to the beach won't be the same anymore.

Strange goings on in this town, I mean fishing on the road...
Rory
Triple-A
Triple-A

#3 Post by Rory »

lol I didn't even realize Narcisa was a mermaid. No worries Mariano, the romance thing with a fish prolly wasn't physically possible anyways.

I always heard rumors that she smelled like fish. I thought they were referring to her feminine hygiene. I stand corrected. Judging by the scale of things, there's something fishy going on around here. I can't believe she fell for that hook, line and sinker. Instead of just standing there taking a spear to the gills, she should've of bobbed to the left and bobbed to the right a little. You think they'll dock her pay when she doesn't show up for work on Monday?
I guess her ship.....alright that's enough. lol
Simon
Triple-A
Triple-A

#4 Post by Simon »

Damn, things are getting serious around here.

Weird, i didnt notice that fin of hers before eighter. It explains weird food preferences i guess.
Killer though, he knew it somehow. I mean, fishing on the street isnt your everyday activity, is it?
I dont wanna come to false conclusions, but Mariano had to know it, after those few trips to the beach. Coincidence? I dont think so...
Simon Kuliszewski
Proud General Manager of San Antonio Calzones de Laredo
Since mid 2020 (268-293 .477)
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Lions »

Get those night actions in!
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030